Seregon Therapy Services

TheCapybara

Seregon Therapy Services 

PmQhmP8Wmwg_1DFKrlPjXs4VmThzV2vw4sQH3VoSNeO-Bu0ai5oDwirDM4fRs56ny5HcXXH2U0bAMBDWWwL6QdgfMAYyQVscgKNWYxQDl8g-mFE1VgRNbrjcUrYjZhsgUgbKnxkR

rRTL9xO1K2QcpETjoO5jBOhml5hHNkYNP7_sZ-H--CwCxR2IwG79BhYdwLuPXw5vBKzVIqzisOnzmTaxOcZIKnySE4mthA09D8i_FX5PTI1eY9m2TQmvjKS1jhp9L0vVTN7eXpUl

A depiction of an enlightened orenian woman, reading a book [1810]

9GsdoBYM6zGs4X9pYuZscZWK6OXZSCtsTecJMpwRKvUJWqByT8ecc9zeT9-qSPT_1hekmFBApdLNNO3q6qYzcDmnmJV_8q7lCs9U8jtyLCGa2n-CX_5VrpIQdzZDF-JnD5_JKN94

Introduction

Karin’ayla lliran, I am Alyssa Seregon. My current place of residence is in Karosgrad, Haense and I like to bake cookies, read about the void and historical events. But! Enough about myself. I, dear reader, wish to inform you of my therapy services. 

I had wished to do something like this for quite a while, I was inspired to do so since seeing one of my brother’s many mental scars. After years, since an event happened, I knew there were others like him, scared from traumas of the past.

So, in the year for the imperial calendar, 1810, I shall be opening my therapy to all! From Haense to Sutica, I will be opened to offer my services to anyone who needs the help to find a way to triumph from their scars or other problems within the mind.

My Services

There is no amount of money you will need to pay for this, it is free, as I think it is simply silly one must pay to get themselves help for something they are having difficulties solving. 

My address is May’s Ally IV, Karosgrad Haense. You will need to send me a bird for when we can set up appointments and such for the services for Seregon Therapy. But, sadly my house is not big enough for a long chat for such, so! I do advise that if you call for my services, that you at least have a private area in mind inside of your house.

But worry not, I will try to get a building within Providence, Karosgrad, or Varhelm. So for now, as written above, I do advise you to find a private place within your residence.

Additional Information

As listed above, my place of residence is May’s Ally IV, within the capital of Haense, Karosgrad. If I do not pick up the bird swiftly, I am most likely off doing my studies, practicing my water evocation, or simply sleeping. So I would advise you to simply send the bird off to my mailbox, or use a mailman to send the message to my location of residence

PmQhmP8Wmwg_1DFKrlPjXs4VmThzV2vw4sQH3VoSNeO-Bu0ai5oDwirDM4fRs56ny5HcXXH2U0bAMBDWWwL6QdgfMAYyQVscgKNWYxQDl8g-mFE1VgRNbrjcUrYjZhsgUgbKnxkR

Sincerely, Alyssa Seregon

9GsdoBYM6zGs4X9pYuZscZWK6OXZSCtsTecJMpwRKvUJWqByT8ecc9zeT9-qSPT_1hekmFBApdLNNO3q6qYzcDmnmJV_8q7lCs9U8jtyLCGa2n-CX_5VrpIQdzZDF-JnD5_JKN94

Spoiler

DISCORD : Orlesian#1539

Aleksandra Ludovar passes a copy of the flyer to her arch-rival, Fionn Castaway. Perhaps he would need some counselling after his falling out with Ida Mondblume, the harlot of Haense... @FionnTWG @tayladoh

Captain Viktoriya grasped the flier with a glimmer of hope in her eye, preparing to cry to this elfess over her hundreds and thousands of problems . . . Truly, what an appalling woman.

38 minutes ago, AnonymousAlexa said:

Aleksandra Ludovar passes a copy of the flyer to her arch-rival, Fionn Castaway. Perhaps he would need some counselling after his falling out with Ida Mondblume, the harlot of Haense... @FionnTWG @tayladoh

“Wow....” - William Carolus 

2 hours ago, AnonymousAlexa said:

Fionn would take the flyer and read it, before giving a confused look "Why do I need this, I can just beat Ida instead"

Penelope O’Rourke stepped foot into her coach, for Haense, without sending a bird first. As she had gotten near the gates of Karosgrad, the coach hit a pothole and the front right wheel went flying off into the distance. She poked her head out the window, frowned, and finished the journey by foot.