The Rise of Savagery

Ztrog

The Rise of Savagery 

4QQFC8GXWIPSovAIoB2fjJpURYGkoEbIZchbUCoFLpsIYtwSTFkukfOVCDPge3mnSYXXc-9fuka22b9XfBvwVO7OK8aUivstOFyZeWUe-FL_mV-ek4nDmcqKCiEocg_N5hzsPVIe

Dear readers, if you have been keeping yourself up to date on current situations you already know the heinous actions done by Elvenesse. There however are numerous things yet to be unveiled. While their deeds of corrupting pure ‘thill and assassination attempts have been documented. 

We have yet to inform you, dear readers, of what is truly heinous. The nation that has been a discussion point for me over these times, and of even our blessed State. Elvenesse, the realm of Savages. This may seem to be a bold claim, but I assure you it is very true. 

As of the day I am writing this missive, a llir to all Zelios has fallen to back luck of sorts. Tree limbs nearly falling on him, chairs spontaneously becoming unorderly. This was the work of the druids, of course in cohorts with Elvenesse. Take this as another warning to be wary of the Savages and nature corruptors. 

The Savage’s actions go even further beyond that, from my sources I have found many vile acts committed by these barbarians. They slay and cut open the contents of animals, making those ‘aheral they’ve corrupted to the deed with their bare hands!

If that does not sound like Savagery to you then I do not know what will convince you, dear reader. Perhaps the again mention of children soldiers being sent to MURDER our beloved Sohaer would spark insight. They are not above doing anything to corrupt nor harm our way of life. 

Should anyone come into close relation to one of these Savages remember you can attempt to cleanse yourself.

The Path of Purity is your right as a ‘thill! If you return to the Silver State to save yourself from the Savages please I implore you to attempt to regain your purity. Remember if you truly wish to repent for your misdeeds the Path can and will save you! 

kubRq6oAU3pQQXmRE3TpEHxDyI57saFgtBhtGMksOPpd-TMntAirNyJBthEtP4fw4I4mcYq0Nt3XyxrvIBCakHSwPUlLSww8k6mevejuXhau47lq2uTsMXzaCq4Rtt9HTZwUV1-f

Signed, Fayneth Glynro 

Long Live the Legion!

41P7w+2sv-L._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

States Avius.

Tarathiel Asul'onn appreciates the propaganda greatly, from her cozy little manor within the City of Crows. She subscribes to the newsletter for more, a small smile on her face!

24 minutes ago, Ztrog said:

chairs spontaneously becoming unorderly. This was the work of the druids

"We can control chairs?" comments Hareven from his impalement elsewhere, rife with confusion

Taynei'Hiylun stares at a chair, trying to control it with her mind. The dragaar somehow fails.

4 minutes ago, Keefy said:

"We can control chairs?" comments Hareven from his impalement elsewhere, rife with confusion

Taynei'Hiylun stares at a chair, trying to control it with her mind. The dragaar somehow fails.

Cullas laughs as he has reached Tier 6 in Druidism which allows you to move chairs, but not even Hareven has achieved such a feat

perhaps i need to kill the high elves with my army of child soldiers ariawyn loralen said jokingly

Sometime in the not-too-distant future, an Orenian veteran of Operation Elvenessi Freedom wakes up in a cold sweat. 

Sonna Vuln'miruel's eyes glow gold as she stares at a nearby chair, brows creasing as she attempts to move it while her partner watches. "How the ****.."

@JustGrim

2 minutes ago, Junoix said:

Sonna Vuln'miruel's eyes glow gold as she stares at a nearby chair, brows creasing as she attempts to move it while her partner watches. "How the ****.."

@JustGrim

Looks at the chair as his partner attempts to move it... He would stand and slightly move it across the floor "Wow! The 'Thill were right!" That amber elf would exclaim with no sarcasm what so ever!

Karnath read over the missive as he drank tea on the Balcony of his house, letting out a soft chuckle as he reaches the end of the paper. "I can't believe I'm a Savage. Am I classy, bougie and rachet as well?"