The Resistance Against Oren

Knights5544

Arthas, Prince of Norland, would chortle as he hears the speech from a concerned Providence citizen in Haense,

"You don't need to worry, little man. If there's one thing that your government has demonstrated, it's the ability to put down any matter of unrest within the 'Empire'. However, the one thing I will give them is that they sure do know how to piss people off, both citizens and foreigners alike. This resistance will not last long, I will tell you that much."

Aeonn would sit in the keep of brynrose pondering over a copy of the missive "...goodness theyve got heart...cant say itll go well but theyve got the effort" hed then fold the parchment and file it into a desk

Alexander de Joannes laughs at the peasants jest. "Woah, look at this tough man!" He shows his brother, Holy Ser Owyn de Joannes the Gallant, Most Resilient Protector of the Augustine, Champion of Southbridge, Champion of the Anthosian Fair, Guardian of Sedan, Rescuer of Princesses and Contester of Boars

"Oren Die" Whispers the homosexual edgelord.

"You said a lot, without saying anything at all. Such a way with words." Captain Ruthern comments as he reads the the transcript from his office in the Bastion.

3 hours ago, Dogged said:

Alexander de Joannes laughs at the peasants jest. "Woah, look at this tough man!" He shows his brother, Holy Ser Owyn de Joannes the Gallant, Most Resilient Protector of the Augustine, Champion of Southbridge, Champion of the Anthosian Fair, Guardian of Sedan, Rescuer of Princesses and Contester of Boars

Lukas Castile laughs with Alex and Owyn, slapping Alex’s back, “Big strong man!”

Minecraft Username: TeawithEmi

In-game name: Augustina Falcone

Reason for joining the Resistance against the Oren: Because Oren has turned a blind eye on me.

((OOC: I've had quite a few people reach out to me recently inquiring as to whether or not the Resistance is defunct as a result of the Sedanite-Oren conflict ending. It's worth clarifying that while the Resistance was involved against Oren alongside the Goats of Sedan that doesn't inherently imply that we're following in the same footsteps as them, i.e., withdrawing from Oren. The Resistance itself is separate from the Goats of Sedan and we WILL be continuing our efforts against Oren. If you're interested in joining you're still free to do so.))

Miss Mirabella smirked as she listened on. She'd been told of this through those on horseback, the young poets arms crossed as she nodded. "Sure, you've got a deal. I want to do more anyways."

Spoiler

Minecraft Username: neojunior

In-game name: Mirabella Violet

Reason for joining the Resistance against the Oren: Is it not obvious?