Shining Silver : A Celebration

tLsWrMuVJ7TIBTsFNxSBSvSvIe3xuVHmv322p1gJxEBPGg4zt8HP0wVN4ziYaV--8RljhwoCIQQR0uNLzApI_RCULQ8qXmWSUp6Y-NbbPbAcuFCad6WX_lwrgSXmew95-BDigzTu

Shining Silver : A Celebration

618940647_Divider2.thumb.png.f911baac9a494711898adc0d6f419dec.png

Penned 14 S.A. 

A public letter to Celiasil, unfortunate dweller in the degenerate lands of Elvenesse, from Lleinde Tillun’sae, current Okarir’mali, former Medi’ir, Silver Citizen of the blessed Silver State of Haelun’or.

[!] Several postcards depicting gatherings of Mali'thill in the Silver State of Haelun'or would be placed throughout the letter, with catchy slogans such as 'Wish you were here, llir!' attached beneath.

To mister Celiasil, and all others in his situation whom it may concern,

Only but two Elven Months ago did I come to the Silver State. A State, left in tatters by its inattentive former leaders. The strange over-zealous focus on ‘liberty and democracy’ had tore our people apart: a misconception imposed upon our kin as to what the purpose of Haelun’or is.

Haelun’or, the blessed Silver State, has not once held its main focus as that of ‘democracy’. The usage of democracy - deemed at the time as the most appropriate governing method of the time - was well-fitted in the past. Yet, the focus, the purpose to all has, and will always be the maehr’sae hiylun’ehya - we, as Mali'thill, are to ever follow in the legacy of Larihei. This is something our people who have fallen astray, departed the Silver Walls to their own detriment of both maehr and hiylun, would do well to remember.

XYr9pCfzkWrohKfPlWWXnfC8Cc2XR1ZXA8rJsVAYpZ9jAnBkVSzkSDyzGGcCN90lHcaslOv0QyebFxy3wyH3C2jHwovb-E389OwZhnAhF0pHQNNO5qUcm9jPsxzue_oDEJmg6id9

Though, in regards to democracy - one has never heard of an Elvenessi Election either. Curious, that mali’thill, those who claim to follow the maehr’sae hiylun’ehya, would claim that they have left due to the democratic governing system transitioning into one of meritocracy and efficiency. To an outside watcher, it seems almost as if these Mali’aheral were afraid that they would actually have to begin showing merit in order to upkeep their worth and influence, rather than simply flashing their Uradir name or something of the sort, stealing quite unrighteously the merits of their ancestors in an attempt to tack them onto their own lapels. Such is why they have fled to such a degenerate state - in fear that true Silver, a re-enlightenment to the maehr’sae hiylun’ehya, would catch them out. A thirst more for power than for the success of the Silver State and of the maehr’sae hiylun’ehya. A terrible trap to be caught in, and one I cannot blame my younger kin for - it is the fault of their treacherous teachers and former leaders.

Perhaps I am mistaken, perhaps I am not.

In any case, I’d advise you all to re-read the Doctrine of the Pure that I had written for the Silver State even prior to my return - my care for the wellbeing of my kin so very great. In my address and swift reply to even those such as yourself who live far from our Silver Walls, I hope this is further proven. 

I can personally attest that, since I have returned to the Silver State, I have contributed much and have been appropriately given the tools needed to further contribute. The Bastion of Silver has flourished under our current blessed leadership, one of  righteous following of the maehr’sae hiylun’ehya - one with the interests of the Citizenry at heart, not their own.

If one wishes to flash former titles, I’ve plenty to flash, though a true Mali’thill holds sway based upon merit alone. I would contest that the merit of one who worked to restore the Silver State to true luminescence is far greater than one who fled their homeland, leaving their people with a great sense of loss as they so abandon their kin. 

SyGzZLBsyw2sg_4K0_agPcZFUZFE0TQU1aNgpDjGIfpG9_SR3JRgLWl3WHgfosaCwl7YRI-PYO9GFQTXdta_LDdK45VdgkcJ1PzJba_Bq-4izTC_ndfEUgr-KNZTPtGpUMiGPGOI

In regards to Elsillumiran - their ranks stand strong, uniformed, and appropriate. The blessed Sillumir are no bandits. They patrol as they should, with Larihei’s Silver Justice ever in-mind. In fact, the Sillumiran are the first to protect any travellers from banditry, whether at home or not. They are however directed to eliminate reprobate threats and delinquents, and such is where you might have found your confusion - the criminal ‘ata of Elvenesse assassins must be brought to justice, ne? It seems almost as if a former-’tir is just envious that their successor is succeeding far more than they ever did during their ended-tenure. If you would wish to return with due merit and prove me wrong, I’d welcome this correction.

You spoke that you hold regret for leaving, and such is the most true part of your letter, mister Uradir. One cannot hope to inspire change in the Silver People by dwelling in the lands of these wretched lessers, who send Child Soldiers to attack the blessed Sohaer. True Mali’thill do not flee their homeland because righteous change is offered - if they wish to combat the ideals of progress put forward, they shall do so through proper debate. For one who emphasises an impractical democracy so much, surely they would realise that the blessed Silver People would be able to decide their thoughts?

SqOyYLkFtxrgCGz3_dh9It5tZ8LPseFI2K98EKW8Q9xGASr_yKR4Osh76rJNA2QsLNOkycX5xhI3AKt0MS-Irqt_le4G_ZyoK0U4nkqO1ELXwAm2bPLUydSg-EUcR0nW26hk_lLR

With this clarification offered, I formally invite you - and any others - to return home. Those Mali’thill, and even non-mali’thill, who hold values and wish desperately to escape the depraved life they have been allotted, are warmly welcomed to return to the Silver State. I encourage any who are less-educated in the maehr’sae hiylun’ehya to seek me out personally for advice, teachings and welcomed debate. We've even a Masquerade coming up in but an Elven week -  a perfect time to rejoin and mingle with your Silver Kin, ne?

The Silver State ever-still outreaches a hand of generosity for those who are willing to reform, who seek personal betterment and the Way of the maehr’sae hiylun’ehya.

If you wish to discuss and debate politics, I am always willing - once you are educated and present, of course.  You can always do more than just watch - do not let this foolish idea of helplessness corrupt the Mali’thill dedication to progress.

So why are you not here to contribute and give your input?

Signed,

Lleinde Tillun’sae,
humble servant of the maehr’sae hiylun’ehya.

11144086_text2.thumb.png.1f18f93a6e750f995170dbddabba3057.png

Spoiler

[OOC] : loving the forum discussion and debate ! as always, we're not looking to keep anyone out oocly, and icly - well, read above ! 

fun rp :] <3 

highkey though, if anyone is interested in doing some high-elven debate, hmu on discord at duckybreb#4385. love u guys :]

also, i despise forum formatting,, why oh why does everything bolden without allowance to un-bold..

Arlayna sits in her Tea Ladies Establishment by the fire within Elvenesse reading the massive. Only a small uninterested brow risen whilst one hand soothes over her pregnant stomach and her feet shift to sit on a stool. After a long day of waddling around the ‘degenerate’ Citidel with her basket, she now had a pile of new material besides the fire to use when it starts to go out. 

“well I suppose we should thank them for something, hm?” She mutters down to her round stomach, patting it several times and staring into the fire. 

Spoiler

< 3 much love oocly 

Edited by ElevenJellyBeans

1 hour ago, ElevenJellyBeans said:

Arlayna sits in her Tea Ladies Establishment by the fire within Elvenesse reading the massive. Only a small uninterested brow risen whilst one hand soothes over her pregnant stomach and her feet shift to sit on a stool. After a long day of waddling around the ‘degenerate’ Citidel with her basket, she now had a pile of new material besides the fire to use when it starts to go out. 

“well I suppose we should thank them for something, hm?” She mutters down to her round stomach, patting it several times and staring into the fire. 

Reveal hidden contents

< 3 much love oocly 

A certain mali’ata’s eyes fell upon the missive - surveying the drawings and portraits of those gathered ‘thill folk. Her features contorted as she recognized her estranged niece and disappointment swept over her - though this was to be expected with her beloved PIPA. 

“Let’s speak of something else,” she wearily suggested to her friend after a moment, hand poised on the pregnant lari’s shoulder. “Such as... you are naming your oem’ii ‘Lavinia’, ti?”

Othelu Orrar thinks, for the briefest of moments, about Celiasil's Wood Elven concubine. He frowns.

Fayneth Glynro would read the missive, making a nod in agreement as she'd frame the parchment. 

Arelyn Iyathir groans at the thought of an impure's claims on the purity of Haelun'or.

"Hypocrites! All of them!"