A Grandiose Birthday Bash

sarahbarah

Upon the approach of Amicia’s tenth birthday, she enlisted the help of her mother, Lola de Astrea, to assist in her endeavor of writing ‘fancy’ birthday invitations. With haste, Amicia de Astrea began to pen multiple copies of the invitation alongside her mother.

[!] The following invitation would be sent out to all residents of Norland and to many of Amicia’s friends and family members within Haense and other residing Kingdoms.

0rZ07QNCydVZGxe-G-phF77P_V-M13Kma46IlIkr95mo2g-MN-EqnIriYuPCfb6QoACyhljBrd1AID3YEzOhV4oH704Se0tKtnrv1qSNwDUOxM69IoxzzAOyKztYu7qRgakQBptD

[!] An artist’s depiction of the party lanterns soaring over Elysium’s horizon.

Amicia’s 10th Birthday Party

19th of Malin’s Welcome, Year 15 SA

zH0IcNaW2tTOWP5ubTThpW-QomHfDG8UzoPvXQLvDlxTCNX56YxK4B5vZWijuP13OjdK97K30Xq5bvG9xEDi9u18NIRzPvFoSiNeg3E6oQud_3SmcfJi4i0aPlOQbQnpOd-yWnA5

To all of my friends, family, and residents of Norland, you are cordially invited to join me for the celebration of my tenth birthday in the Elysium Park, located within the Norlandic Vassal of Elysium!

The party will include a picnic and a game of hide and seek, as well as a special lantern release before presents are opened. 

Presents are appreciated but not required!

zH0IcNaW2tTOWP5ubTThpW-QomHfDG8UzoPvXQLvDlxTCNX56YxK4B5vZWijuP13OjdK97K30Xq5bvG9xEDi9u18NIRzPvFoSiNeg3E6oQud_3SmcfJi4i0aPlOQbQnpOd-yWnA5

Special invites go out to:

Arjen Jan Vanir

Absolon de Astrea, my papa

Lola de Astrea, my step-maman

Robbie Ludovar

Chryssa Edvardsson

Analiesa and Adalia de Astrea

Amelya Kortrevich

Uncle Visant and Auntie Rosalind

Uncle Eugie and Auntie Delilah

Jol the Coffee Woman

Lucius the Armor-Man

Harren and Tatiana var Ruthern

Granny Brynaelda

Ruslan Baruch

The Rangers of Elysium

[!] A map has been rendered to guide party attendees to the location of the event!

pGqvaN5x0XePuMwgiuan4r-K5B7ORFgwbwGwOGeihUYAktc5oMYoge_AQi4wk4a3tUsALmlOfnBVyW6kmvFjnT29xdhjFb7_S_wwHMD8fi5aLA5TmCeQXliUXTXCh8K_nMz23SP9

Signed,

TbuD5GOn8DCbOJFm6RA_LFqwRQLuD2N_7ctDijzt04XuUlNH4YlHiO7ajBZLQg1d0WFG409O7QnnE6JllHnk78WwJHLXaIto1h9OwiVCSMsi9Bx92Q5z9z1ROF5jHqBTSbFcCeBi

Amicia Eloise de Astrea 

[OOC]

Thursday, March 11th

6:30 PM EST

Coordinates: X: -1150, Y: 135, Z: -2900

"Sweet! A birthday bash! I wonder who or what we are bashing at the party!" Dramyr exclaimed, excited at the prospect of another party in Norland. Yes, you should get a pinata.

Absolon looks to the paper, the one on the bottom of the pile of his military work, upon seeing it, a smile would come over his face after dealing with the stress of military paperwork. "I'll be there hun, I'll be there for ya" He puts the invitation to the side thereafter, in its own special place, as he finishes his military work.

Carson Berthmeud would look at the letter and wonder why the heck he had never had a birthday celebration before. “Perhaps it’s because it is every elven week!” He’d state at his desk.