Hearsay of Hanseti-Ruska - I

The Queen Mother read over the paper the other women were gossiping about around the Nikirala Prikaz, promptly scoffing before crumpling the parchment up and tossing it into the fireplace.

Koenas Mariya follows her mother-in-law's actions in tossing the slander sheet into the fireplace in her office. "Shame they had to resort to such lies just to get their paper talked about." She sits back in her office, readying for the influx. 

Friedrich Barclay looked over the paper quickly before tossing it into the fireplace of the barracks before mumbling to himself. "There, it'll do more for anyone as kindling than it does as something to read." 

Analiesa de Astrea would be sitting on her swing outside her treehouse, her little sister munching on raspberries on the nearby picnic blanket as she read the scandalous paper. "Adalia, vy need to see this!" She exclaimed, jumping down from the swing and plopping down beside her, reading out the words written. "I wonder if Mariya actually loves Stefan..." She said to herself. @shay

Adalia de Astrea would be monching on the aforementioned raspberries under her infamous orange tree, her eyes widening as the notice is read aloud to her "Non, Ana. The only thing Mariya loves is pants." she paused, tossing her raspberries away in disgust "I cannot eat, we need to collect the troops."

Franz ceased his aimless staring into the mirror as an overly excited and giddy courtier brought the paper to his attention. Curious as to the content of Haeseni gossip, he read through the paper. While relieved to not find himself in any such paper, he began to speak to the attentive servant, "To spark such rumours about Stefan of all people? Whoever wrote that has obviously never spoken to anyone involved." The servant did not speak, and simply listened intently to the Prince, as he began to delve further into an incomprehensible rant.

"Every man in Haense under the age of 50 is a bastard of Viktor Lorenz Barclay."

Isabella Barclay's brows furrowed together as she perused the gossip column, disgustated by the foul talk of her daughter. "Rubbish," she uttered with a shake of her head. The elderly Duchess-Dowager crumpled up the parchment, tossing it to the side.

Father Ferdinand, Bishop of Ponce, gasps at the supposed infidelity of the Queen." I am surprised, thought not really - the King looks as if he was dropped on his face as a babe." The priest commented to the saints in his nightly prayers.

Rosalind tears her eyes from her mirror to glance at her desk, where an ever-growing pile of scrumpled pages was growing. She grins to herself, quite enjoying being in the spotlight once again...

Spoiler

xoxo gossip girl 

The old Stefan Vyronov scratches his head.
"What about my grandson, Stef? Is this the new Vyronov conspiracy theory.. what is up with my family being involved with these theories"

Edited by Legoboy7984

Stefan B. Vyronov looks upon the paper with a confused glare "Well this is utter bullshite" he'd mutter to himself with a roll of his eyes "They really are desperate to paint friends as something more aren't they. Ah well, nie one with half a brain will believe the stuff about me" he shrugs and tosses it into the fire where it belongs

Katerina Ceciliya glanced at the paper before merely shrugging her shoulders as she threw it into the fire. Going about her day as usual while she carved some wood. 

"Niet a bad thing to niet wish to marry, I simply want to focus on my medicine studies to save the lives of my people as I find that more important than a man."