Work, Work, Work, Death.

garentoft

"Rest In Peace, Titan of the Aulic!" Said Father Ferdinand of Ponce, as he said a prayer for the deceased lawmaker.

Burk the Gobbo eats the obituary as a gesture of grieving for his friend.

Sigmar Baruch would sit up from his bed, reading the missive. "So the Homosex finally croaked eh? well Ah 'ope the void isn't too hard on 'em, was a good lad."

Konrad weeps for his father as he prepares for the opening of the new Duma session "I will make you proud father." he'd say before finishing up the final leftovers of last night's guacamole and nachos.. Perhaps it was the extra jalapenos in the taco that had the old man pass, but Konrad could simply shrug. 

Sir Viktor Kortrevich orders for the flag of the Kingdom of Hanseti-Ruska to fly at half-mast on the Royal Academy of Saint Charles building, in memory of the former Dragus of Law, Sir Lauritz Christiansen!

A wide scowl appears upon Thea's lips upon hearing the news. "I'm sorry about how we parted, Lauritz. How I wish we could be twenty and alive again!"

Maeve Elibar'acal would hear news of the human she once had a fleeting friendship with and his recent passing. "You finally are getting proper rest." She commented, looking up to the skies. "Enjoy it, llir." Wiping away a stray tear, she would hurry back into the other room to corral her energetic daughter and demanding grandfather. 

Nataliya sighed as she read the news of Lauritz's death. "You were a dobry man. Spasibo for being there for me and my siblings when our parents were not."

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Laura Benedikte sat at her desk, the old woman wept gently at the news of her twin brother, the only sibling she had left, pass away. she then grasped a tissue, wiping away several tears before moving towards her window. stepping onto the ledge of it as she panned up towards the clear blue sky. " I shall see you again soon dearest brother. . . ." 

Alexandria Karina would be seen carrying a small block of wood through the Nikirala Palace.  In her older years, the woman grew more and more recluse from the other courtiers of the palace and residents of Karosgrad.  Most of her time was either in the company of her husband, children, a rogue Scyfling here and there, or by herself - carving away at a chunk of wood.

The aging Princess had taken up the art of wood-cutting after she had met Segn, the Vile Tooter.  After his passing, she kept up the practice and worked more diligently; however, most of the time she wouldn't make anything of note.  Rather, she looked to always carve symbols, runes, and words within boards of wood.  During the late evenings, while the moon was present in the sky, she would bring these carved boards down to the waters of the port to have her carvings be taken away by the currents.

Now with the passing of an age old friend, Lauritz Christiensen, she began to carve these peculiar boards for him; however, these would all bear words in common as the message inscribed into it was meant for him.  Sometimes she would write stories to him, or express how dearly she missed him, or even to inform him of what continues to go on in the world that he has departed from; however, none would discover these messages as they all washed down the dark currents lit by the waning and pale light of the Moon.

Vivaca Rutledge frowns after hearing the news ... "Lauritz was an amazing politician and a good friend. May he rest in peace." She says, the elderly Southeron lighting a candle in his memory.

Sir George Galbraith welcomes his fellow statesman into the Seven Skies.

"Seems we'll have lots of time to chat, old friend."

"Your retirement party awaits," Terrence May says in welcoming Lauritz to the world beyond.

Angelika Bykov sighed deeply upon hearing the fate of her former colleague. The elderly woman faintly recalled their times in the House of Commons, particularly Lauritz's numerous Lemonade Legal Reform™ Bills. "He is with Godan now," she assured herself as she moved to sign the Lorraine four times.