The Duties Begun

Keefy

Spoiler

Within the skies of Almaris, a strange bubble slowly grows.

Within that bubble, a sight of a truly large and strange bird is seen.

No matter how far one is, no matter how close one is, it always seems distant.

Flocks that pass through it seem to appear on the other side.

Within it's shadow, nature thrives.

And amongst the four Beacons, their light intensifies.

Screenshot_1305.png

The Trials Begin.

OOC:

Starting Wednesday, Trials can be scheduled at the Beacons.

Unlike the normal hunts that some of you have done, or other interactions, to enter one requires a druid.

You will be judged and determined to what experience would work on your persona, and then we'll figure a time and date.

Party limit for Trials is 1 to 8 persons.

Please remember these carry PK and Unattunement clauses. I will not be unfair or harsh with these but they are there. Keep it in mind.

If anyone has any questions further about the trials, Keefy#0001 is the discord tag.

FURTHERMORE

IF YOU WISH TO SCHEDULE WILD FAE OR CREATURE HUNTS  CAUSE OF THE BEACONS

THROW ME WHAT YOU'RE THINKING OF WHAT YOU WANT AND WE'LL DO OUR BEST.

THE FAE AND ANIMAL HUNTS ARE NOT DRUID EXCLUSIVE. EVERYONE GETS A PIECE OF THE PIE.

CHEERS!

keefysmile.png

A newly attuned brother cinder stood alone atop Amaethea's high stone circle and peered at the fae-clouded sky above. With a clenched fist and a readied mind he prepared himself, whispering a prayer to the aspects.

The Fox Druid searched for her mother, ready to get her grandfather back.

Vex looks up: "I want to be friends with druid bird now"

The old goblin shaman, heaving his mighty turtle shell with a chorus of toalaks from within, looks skyward,  humming lowly as he mutters to himself. He had spied the massive bird like creature, unsure of its origin or being. Letting out a snort and a spit upon the ground, the goblin heads to his small shack "Tyred of all diz big zpewk zkah rumblin duh Uzg. Firzt Gazzie ****, now diz weirdie birb....tik tuh tayke peaze frum duh zki again"

The Phoenix Druid shivers as she paints her face, getting ready for what's to come. Her eyes and tattoos take on their glow as she takes a deep breath, listening to the nature around her "Time to begin"

Aeonn walking along east fleet would ponder the bird and the beacons reasoning for being there "First it was Demons....now its Fae creatures....seems all separate plans want a piece of the material one..." he'd sink his sword into the ground as he'd sit upon a rock to the side of the main road "...I wonder which will come next....time only tells" he'd then ponder a request with one of the groves "...I may have to pay a visit to one of the druids homes for more answers..."

Sister Scorpion sits with three other druids, ready to go to clown town.

The Hummingbird Druid lifted his head to gaze up at the sky, narrowing his eyes as he watched for a moment before looking down to the ground. He'd let out a heavy sigh "Let me go find the others..." And with that, the Druid exited his home and left for his journey. 

The Lilac druid stared at the sky, her staff clenched in her hand. A sigh was exhaled, and she turned to walk off. "It's the start, and time to bring Hareven back."

Solomon Takezo squints up at the sky, somewhat concerned by these new clouds he hadn’t yet seen before. He lowers his journal, pausing documenting the oddities he had seen so far, and furiously begins to pen a letter. Something was starting, for real, this time. Something was different, and this time he would be there for it. 

Mika Uialben squints into the distant skies with a face that embodies nothing but pure confusion "What in vuur'dor is that thing? does this mean i have to take up arms against it or let who ever else deal with it.." he then shrugs as he snaps out of his confusion and just stretches both arms out towards it as he looks towards a chicken besides him, raising his tone as he shouts "LOOK AT THIS, MADNESS I TELL YOU"

Harold loosened up his arms and legs, deep woodlike creaks and groans emminating from the joints as he turned to the sky. "Ready ter rumble."

The Boreal Druid peered up at the sky, watching the ever-distant bird and the bubble, challenges are to come, their smile never faltering and their beaked mascarade-like mask fixed across the upper part of their facade. They grit their teeth underneath all that, the lanky ball of hatred took their stave into their hands and exited their home,
ready for things to go ****ing buckwild.