Hello I need staff assistance

blago

Hi I would live to give my aether or my account a way may I ples give to someone? And how do I make ok yes so legal for mineman? Hmm? Ty appreciate it 

FB_IMG_1614024610632.jpg

Miss y'all btw, life ain't the same without a community of degenerates to relate to

i will gladly take ur aethier no cap. 

(missed u tho bro, hope life has been well! sent u a req on discord so we can catch up)

I just miss you Blago :( I hope life has been treating you well and that you do actually come back some day. No one else rly recommends good music...

i will take your aether ty

Woah...

glad ur free bro

you got my contacts if u ever wanna talk

it's been awhile, hope you're doing good 

- eli

6 hours ago, Axelu said:

i will gladly take ur aethier no cap. 

(missed u tho bro, hope life has been well! sent u a req on discord so we can catch up)

I'm sorry I already know who I'm giving it to, but miss and love ya. Keep being a good person and life will reward you.

6 hours ago, rukio said:

I just miss you Blago :( I hope life has been treating you well and that you do actually come back some day. No one else rly recommends good music...

Miss talking too, catch me on CNN when I die for the holy jihad. I'll keep in touch once in a while. Too much work and bills to ever be here again, but it was fun as hell when it lasted.

6 hours ago, Lionbileti said:

See you on the other side, soldier 

2 hours ago, The Green Wizard said:

glad ur free bro

you got my contacts if u ever wanna talk

it's been awhile, hope you're doing good 

- eli

Always, and cheers man just took a crippling amount of debt to set me free of mineman addiction. I'll reboot discord so we can goof.

Anyhow gonna link my account and they can figure out what to do, peace y'all