Hearsay of Hanseti-Ruska - II

The Queen Mother sat in her chambers reading over the missive with an amused grin on her visage, "Now this is good.. but I wouldn't expect anything less from a house with lady Rosalind."

Tarathiel Asul'onn finds herself sorely disappointed that her own name is not mentioned in the article. 

She scribes a golden star upon the missive. 

Koenas Mariya sighs as she tosses another missive into her fire place. "You would think something else would enrapture the court, but at least I was left out of it."

Juliya Ipera reads over the missive as she spots her name within the first glance. Her features grow visibly repulsed and upset, slamming the page back onto the table. "It's everywhere I look," she comments with sorrow, her eyes slowly trailing back to the 'm' word that truly broke her every time.

Edited by MotherLay

7 minutes ago, Maevlin said:

Koenas Mariya sighs as she tosses another missive into her fire place. "You would think something else would enrapture the court, but at least I was left out of it."

An armoured soldier sauntered past the streets of Haenseti-Ruska, gazing through the window to notice yet another parchment - commonly done by elves - be tossed into the flames. He murmured under his voice, "Stop wasting paper."

The soldier continued on his way to his duties, arms swaying to his side. 

Revas Asul'onn chuckled upon hearing her mother's wish to be in the paper. She'd roll her eyes soon after and crumple up her edition of the Hearsay.

The same giddy and excitable courtier that had delivered him the first edition once more knocked upon the door to Franz's chambers. He ceased his writing of the second Princess Leralina book, and instead took to reading. His fist balled into a tight fist as the Prince fumed, "The audacity of these attention whores, to drag my name through the dirt like that? They have no right! I do everything in my power to maintain myself as a dignified representative of the people, and in turn they chose to portray me as some pig that sleeps in the mud with whatever sow I can find?" As his ramblings become more and more incoherent, his fist trembled with rage, before it was thrusted into the nearest mirror, shattering pieces of glass all across the floor and cutting into his hand. He drew in a deep breath, before looking to the courtier, "All lies, of course," the only remaining sound the idle drips of blood onto the floor.

"Papej! You made it onto this one!" called young Otto August as he contently read the paper from the room across of his now famed father, Franz "Even mamej made it on here too, and Vespira... and Wilhelmina... Papej who are all these people?"  

@Gusano

Maric var Ruthern burst open the door of Ser Franz Barbanov's chambers, having overheard the man's undignified outburst. He glanced between Otto and Franz, raising an eyebrow. "Are you calling the Duchess of Helena a common sow!?" He dropped his mouth open aghast at such a report!

2 minutes ago, GMRO said:

@Gusano

Maric var Ruthern burst open the door of Ser Franz Barbanov's chambers, having overheard the man's undignified outburst. He glanced between Otto and Franz, raising an eyebrow. "Are you calling the Duchess of Helena a common sow!?" He dropped his mouth open aghast at such a report!

“Why are you bursting into Ser Franz’s quarters, that is rather impolite. Please knock next time!” A squire mused as he strolled by the aforementioned room

Konstantin Wick pokes his head out of Franz's wardrobe, wondering what all the noise was.

@Gusano
[!] Jackson Porter would lean out from behind Franz's curtains looking in disgust.
"That is quite disrespectful Ser Franz" 

Is all he offers before sliding back behind the curtains

Isabella Barclay eagerly reached for the second edition of the notorious gossip column. Her lips pursed together and she lifted a skeptical brow as she perused the text. "Certainly this can niet be true...can it?" She mused to herself, pausing for a moment in contemplation. Soon thereafter, she shook her head and crumpled up the pamphlet, tossing it away as she did with the first edition.

@GMRO  @Xarkly @Sandman_Plays

"What are you lot doing in my room?! Get out!" Barked Franz as he realised the sheer amount of people hiding within his chambers, assumedly they were all tabloid journalists. He shook his fist angrily, "Get out of my room!"