Hearsay of Hanseti-Ruska - II

@Gusano

Father Ferdinand peaks his head out from underneath Franz Leopold's bed, just as the prince goes to scream at Maric, Konstantin and Jackson. The priest goes to slowly retract his head into the shadowy depths beneath the prince's bed, same as many mistresses of the Haeseni royal Franz Leopold.

Katerina Ceciliya gasped as she read the missive that had been given to her by Mariya. 

"So this is why uncle Franz hurried back home?"

@Gusano
[!] would simply stay silent behind the curtains his form rather... obvious there, though for some reason the Lieutenant seemed to think being silent might allow for him to not be revealed unto the prince. 

Fionn Castaway looked at the tabloid and pondered "Quite an entertaining tabloid, even if it is false. Perhaps I could spread misinformation about someone to make it even more interesting. But who? Perhaps Aleksandra Ludovar would make a good victim..." Fionn giggled to himself as he walked down the stairs of his manor. @AnonymousAlexa

Analiesa de Astrea would once again find a gossip column in her possession, her eyes flicking across the pages in a hungry fashion. As she read on, her eyes got wider and wider. "Mister Franz... Cousin Ramdir... I knew him marrying a peasant would look bad. He really should bathe more often too." She huffed, placing the paper on her desk to re-read another time. "I wonder if Ruslan is about." She said to herself as she packed up her things to head back into Karosgrad. 

Fenika barges in to her father's room at all the commotion, skidding to a halt only to yell- "What's a common sow?! Can I have one?"

@Gusano

40 minutes ago, Gusano said:

@GMRO  @Xarkly @Sandman_Plays

"What are you lot doing in my room?! Get out!" Barked Franz as he realised the sheer amount of people hiding within his chambers, assumedly they were all tabloid journalists. He shook his fist angrily, "Get out of my room!"

"Hey, Franz I brought you some Barbanov Cocoa!" says the aging Alexandria, oblivous to her nephew's outrage.  "Did you fold your clothes and put them away, yet?  They can't just be left on your bed!"

@GMRO @UnBaed

"Also the Duchess of Helena is not common sow! I would never say that about her!" Adds Franz quickly, continuing to shake his fist, before he calmed down as his aunt arrived. "Oh, thank you, Alex." He offered his aunt a smile, before hurriedly folding his clothes, "And I must say again, cousin Maric, that the Duchess of Helena is not a common sow! Did you hear me? I've said it twice now! Don't slander her!"

24 minutes ago, Gusano said:

@GMRO @UnBaed

"Also the Duchess of Helena is not common sow! I would never say that about her!" Adds Franz quickly, continuing to shake his fist, before he calmed down as his aunt arrived. "Oh, thank you, Alex." He offered his aunt a smile, before hurriedly folding his clothes, "And I must say again, cousin Maric, that the Duchess of Helena is not a common sow! Did you hear me? I've said it twice now! Don't slander her!"

"And what did I say about having lights on after sunset?  You have a Maer speech tomorrow, do you not?!  GET SOME SLEEP!" Alexandria began to blow out the candles in the prince's room while everyone argued.

1 hour ago, Gusano said:

The same giddy and excitable courtier that had delivered him the first edition once more knocked upon the door to Franz's chambers. He ceased his writing of the second Princess Leralina book, and instead took to reading. His fist balled into a tight fist as the Prince fumed, "The audacity of these attention whores, to drag my name through the dirt like that? They have no right! I do everything in my power to maintain myself as a dignified representative of the people, and in turn they chose to portray me as some pig that sleeps in the mud with whatever sow I can find?" As his ramblings become more and more incoherent, his fist trembled with rage, before it was thrusted into the nearest mirror, shattering pieces of glass all across the floor and cutting into his hand. He drew in a deep breath, before looking to the courtier, "All lies, of course," the only remaining sound the idle drips of blood onto the floor.

The author heard the tumultuous wails from the promiscuous prince echoing from within the high strewn walls of the palace with an amused simper on their countenance. 

Joanne narrows her eyes as she stumbled upon a stray tabloid cast away on the Orenian streets. Out of pure curiosity, she picked it up - examining the contents.

”f*cking  hell - damn the lot of them”

The woman brought flames to her fingertips as she reduced the paper to nothing but ash, returning quickly home to her daughter.

Unmindful and too young to comprehend the intricacies of infidelity, Mariel's view had been much different. Somewhere in a quaint home, she scampered through the halls as she heard her mother's arrival. A toothy smile played at her lips, reaching forth for a mother she dotted so greatly.

"What a load of degenerate nonsense and women's gossip! This immoral sham of a publication should be shut down. Whoever wrote this should repent, he is in danger of hellfire." Says Philip, scandalised. He makes sure to dispose of any copies he can find.

Edited by thesmellypocket

“Heh Franz is a manwhore” Konrad would state with a lot of amusement

"What my sister does is none of your concern, wench," commented Elisabeth dryly upon reading what they wrote about Joanne. Her nose wrinkled upwards in disgust before she tossed the paper onto the muddy streets.