Funeral for Vakr O'Hara

[!] A letter is sent to all the citizens of Norland,

as well as friends and family in Talon's

2033805474_CopyofAcelebrationforthelifeof.thumb.jpg.1ea2902fb80682196a1585f45a9d06ad.jpg

Special Invites extrended to:

The O'Hara Clan

The de Astrea Clan

The Astasels

The Elysium Rangers

The Chen Family

OOC: The funeral will take place on Friday the 12th at 12:00 pm EST.

It will be held in Elysium at the Astasel Dock. 

Everyone is invited to speak or share fond memories of Vakr.

Yunya of the Chen family received the invitation, quiet as she'd show the others, unsure.

Spoiler

Ahhh, I don't think I can get online at that time but will be there as support npc wise! >.<

The man happens to stumbles upon the letter of his OWN funeral. He shakes in disapproval of the action that led up to this. But he thinks to himself  if he didn't make said action he would put him and his own family in dangers way "Kan..." He says to himself rather to come to his own funeral or not.

A certain, moss-covered Ranger, having heard of the event through word of mouth between The Elysium Rangers, decided to attend. His expression hardened behind the rusty helm, he stared out over his perch upon the roof of The White Bear Tavern, his old eyes fixed upon the quiet tranquility of the crashing waves.

Eleonore O’Hara de Astrea sets down her decadent leather-bound notebook after waiting for the dark blue ink to dry. She slips the quill into its place in the binding, and wipes away the wetness from underneath her eyes. She hopes that her speech will bring justice to a beloved life that was taken away from her too quickly.

Spoiler

Imagine coming to your own funeral, or rather, SPEAKING at it xD

"Oh ****" said Dramyr on being handed an invitation. "I didnt even know he died! Didnt even hear. Guess i'll have to try and attend to honor him. If not, why, there's always the afterparty!" he remarked in his head

Silas Astasel would look over the notice with a light exhale

"If only matters were that simple.."
Afterward, he folds the parchment and places it within his robe. 
He has manners to discuss.

Solomon blinks once, long as slow as he reads the message, lips pursing just the slightest bit to hide the hint of a smile on his face. “Sometimes I still feel like he with us, just around the corner.” A deep sigh escapes him, lifting a finger to one gently closed eye. “Ill miss you, kiddo.”

The High Keeper looked at the missive, and paused for a long moment. The elderly woman quietly rubbed her eyes, mildly confused as she read over it. "I could have sworn I saw him just the other day... Didn't I? Eugh, maybe I need to lay off the stronger stuff for a bit..."