Looking for someone to play my daughter

SadBeanQueen

Hello! I am looking for someone to play the daughter of my character Eleonore. Please dm me if you are interested. SadBeanQueen#2870

Edelgard Phoenix O’Hara is the 10 year old daughter of Eleonor O’Hara de Astrea and Vakr O’Hara. She has an older brother, Astvald, a younger sister named Hanelore, and a younger brother named Lex. Edelgard has long light blonde hair, yellow-aurum colored eyes, and pale skin. She wears dresses provided by her mother. She has been described as a bit fiery and flame-like by her parents, so perhaps she is more of a pugnacious and driven child.

She spent part of her childhood in Norland while her parents served in the Elysium rangers. She had close connections with the friends of her blood mother, Madilane. She would play with the children of Alkalorian leader Mesh’la’lus Varaad. Mesh was the woman that returned Edelgard to her father after her mother, Madilane, passed away. 

Her father died mysteriously at the hands of a hoard of bears. His body was never found, for it was dragged into a cave. Her mother is still alive, and she serves as Chieftaness of Clan O’Hara, which Edelgard works to serve alongside her siblings. She currently resides in Talon’s with her younger sister, Hanelore, keeping watch over her in their father’s now permanent absence.