[✗] [Feat Lore][Dark Art] ⛧Voorak's Boon; The Corrupted & The Damned⛧

𝙻𝚞𝚟 XO

love the vibe 💖 i’m glad to see that somebody has been working on reviving a magic that i personally have always been interested in ever since i joined the server— hopefully this piece of lore will grant both old&new players that have never had the chance to rp such a potential dark magic.

+1 obviously :)

14 hours ago, Luv said:

hwONv6dhPwjwSFYBbkJpPL7IfQItaOO4pxidX0IPhhg1FkpnQU_TmsVdVv7pd7rRGK-SMe9NP7LWBCE4mV2BkSRDRAeQ0qdLjmS2YY6eP2pLu24Cm6O3t7WvJGaMc4F75xEt74mO

this looks like the dude from Coraline

finally you wrote something decent 

3 minutes ago, Jake! said:

finally you wrote something decent 

On my way! To [redacted] to BEAT YOUR ASS :)

My only complaint for this is that historically shade magic has added very little to roleplay with the takeover mechanics because it has often been treated as a 'oh no I'm taken over but I'm only attacking the person I don't like' and has been a circlejerk of treating the magic as an OOC cabal and trading card for other magics. As a former shade I'm soured for life on the magic but this is well written nonetheless.

This looks pretty neat, but I'm apprehensive about how it interacts with a Naztherak's Malflame, since Dread is a Pact-Malice and therefore locked behind three slots. Not only that, but cursing Malflame with your Malice requires an extra emote, but by taking this feat you essentially get Dread without taking another slot, and you don't have to add another emote to your casting. It messes with the balancing of Naztherak a touch, but that's really the only gripe I have with this- well aside from "Ew Shade haha"

6 hours ago, Luciloo said:

This looks pretty neat, but I'm apprehensive about how it interacts with a Naztherak's Malflame, since Dread is a Pact-Malice and therefore locked behind three slots. Not only that, but cursing Malflame with your Malice requires an extra emote, but by taking this feat you essentially get Dread without taking another slot, and you don't have to add another emote to your casting. It messes with the balancing of Naztherak a touch, but that's really the only gripe I have with this- well aside from "Ew Shade haha"

Completely forgot about this!!! I’d just say the Malflame would have just spooky black flakes or whatever for aesthetics.

does this seem fair? Or, would you prefer it not have any interaction.

i forgot to put this, but i think this is very lovely and well written. +1, latte approved.

This lore has been denied. You will be sent a forum PM regarding the reasons for denial within the next 24 hours.