[Notice] The Search For A Book

Phersades

[!] A missive would be sent out, posted on boards for citizens to see in most nations. The claim for a reward with the return of a lost item posted at the bottom of the parchment page. The message on it wasn’t too long, however if one looked closely to the writing, it was clear that the writing was shaky, and no word was the same in style. It was adorned with a small sketch of the clans outdated flag. 

image0.png?width=671&height=671

As a child, I was given a book in the empty halls of my home by my lovely caretaker, Rien’dar Nas-Garan. The book was a poetry book, one that spoke of love, emotion, and experience. It was filled with thoughts that were detailed into art that revolved around my family, The Ashwoods, whom he would have married into. The book in which he loved and cherished so much and held so dear to him was gifted to me in a time of need, and I held that book close to my heart from my early youth to my time as a growing adult within the Mali’ker city, Asimu’lei.

The book was placed in the Sages office, which was later stolen by someone.

It was my fault for keeping such a prized possession unprotected, and with the loss of our homes in Arcas, I am doubtful that whoever had taken that book still has it safe with them. However, With it now being nearly sixty-five years since I read through its pages, I am longing to see it again, at least one more time.

The title of the book slips my mind as it has been so long, but his name was engraved in it’s leather.

If anyone still has that poetry book written by Rien’dar Nas-garan, and can return it to me within the Little Malinor camp’s medic tent, you will be rewarded with a hundred mina, and more so if it is the original copy of the book.       

Signed,
                                                                                                                                                                    Rhaella Ashwood-Othan"