The Proclamation of 1811

John Ivory

"This is the greatest proclamation ever proclaimed by my cousin, possibly the Empire. Everyone knows the Sarkozys are the best at proclaiming," says Franz.

Sir Ledicort d’Azor would remain calm and collected as the Emperor would finish his remarks to the parchment. “May they see reason to stop these acts against the Empire and seek a solution -- as attempted over the years.”

*would look at the proclamation, going to sigh, nodding to his comrades from within the Bastion, "Ah, the Sedanites...." he'd lament, thinking back to the meeting he had alongside the Archchancellor, Vice-Chancellor and the Chief of war with Louis de Joannes, "If only it could've worked out." would state the General d'Arkent, frowning lightly.

His Excellency the Solicitor-General prepares to enforce the Command issued by His Imperial Majesty "It shall be done immediately, my Emperor."

Anthony Alexios Basrid nodded as the paper appeared on his desk. "This is progress in the right direction." He remarked to his assistant with a nod. Folding the paper over and moving it to the side, he continued to work on the next research paper.

Sir Erik Othaman would stand up from his chair as he read the missive. "This will be interesting. The Emperor is wise and he knows what must be done." He'd nod to himself in confirmation as he places the letter back upon his desk.

Margaret Annabelle Helvets nodded. “This is indeed the right choice to make!” She exclaimed before finishing her tea at Carnatia House.

Tobias Sarkozy would grumble from the darkness that surrounds him. He'd continue to stare at the stone wall before him in silence not really knowing what is going on back home in Providence.

Putting down her hammer, Anastasia O'Rourke looked up from her construction project in Redenford, southwards towards where the keep of Sedan sat. "It's a shame. . ." She murmured to herself in true a sorrowful voice before continuing finishing off the supports for the reden bridge.

Maisie read the news, scoffing “I still cannot believe Conrad joined them. Betraying not only my trust but the empires.”

Pretty Princess Helen Antonia frowns. "Though this may be warranted," she begins, "I wish we had been able to come to terms - for all Orenians should be loyal to each other."

Lieutenant Colonel William Darkwood would read the missive and note "Scoundrels that think that they are better then everyone else, such people must bare the weight of their actions and deal with the problems they made for themselves!" he would look outside the bastion window and gaze upon the imperial citizens "How arrogant of them to think that they are above others not to pay taxes, even the common man pays their fare share"