Hearsay of Hanseti-Ruska - III

The Queen Mother stood within the Duma hall as a courier delivered her the newest edition of Hearsay, "Mrs. Promiscuity... I'd say it has a nice ring t' it." 

[!] Jackson Would read the paper for a moment before placing a singular hand to his headband, he looks around before... bursting out laughing, 
"I have a partner? and this is the best they can come up with"
The man takes a few moments before finally nodding and coming up with own assumptions 
"Alright Mr. Hearsay.... game on"
He tosses the Paper into a fire before making his way in to town, they had Jackson's attention, question was could they handle it?

Edited by Sandman_Plays
Spelling mistake

“The queen has bullied my student? I see!” The knight stared in disappointment, lips curling into a frown. Unlike others, he folded the paper and kept it for recycling to help the environment, not wishing to burn paper. 

"Wonder when they'll talk about my cool new outift" sighed Erich Barclay as he still awaits a compliment
AF7c2mi.png

Katerina Ceciliya raised an eyebrow at this

"I have never even had Camilla in my bedroom or been in hers... Why would they write such ugly rumours that is niet even true?"

"Oh please, now this is utterly ridiculous." the Ruthern rolls her eyes "This source is too unreliable... niet worth mea time anymore. Is there any truth to any of what this person wrote in the past?"

Adalia de Astrea frantically flipped through the scandalous tabloids from the comforts of Greyspine, gasping as she met the abrupt end of the published script "They did niet mention mamej ONCE, this is a travesty" she gasped before scurrying off to complain to everyone in sight

4 minutes ago, GoodGuyMatt said:

"Wonder when they'll talk about my cool new outift" sigh Erich Barclay as he still awaits a compliment

One Flemius, who happened to be in Haense, briefly, looked upon Erich's outfit, and wondered how he would acquire such a nice outfit for himself... Mayhaps murde- no, certainly not that. 

Koenas Mariya just sighs as she feeds the page to her wooden owlcat to shred. "Oh if you truly knew what happened." She merely goes on her way, still armed to the teeth as she walks around.

"I have seen Camilla and Katerina together a lot..." A knight mumbled under his breath!

2 minutes ago, pkdon said:

"I have seen Camilla and Katerina together a lot..." A knight mumbled under his breath!

Erich Barclay wonders why knights be stalking the royals so much

Amalya silently read her favorite scripture after her teacher had discarded it properly, in between breaks of her essay writing. Eyes widened upon witnessing her name upon the parchment, nearly choking upon the apple she was chewing on as she settled it aside, sputtering some.

"Wh- WHO-.. WHO TOLD-..." The Amador looked around then, becoming paranoid as sweat beaded upon her brow, inhaling a moment before muttering low.

"... Who is watching us so closely..?"

10 minutes ago, FlemishSupremacy said:

One Flemius, who happened to be in Haense, briefly, looked upon Erich's outfit, and wondered how he would acquire such a nice outfit for himself... Mayhaps murde- no, certainly not that. 

Erich shivers as he feels like he's being watched. After a while he shrugs and goes back to cruising with his drippy Barclayciaga designer outfit made by @Mady

A smile spreads across Fionn's face as he sees his actions have made this edition "Maybe it's a good thing after all that Father Ferdinand couldn't shut his mouth that day." He said as he finished reading the newsletter and started actually paying attention to the Duma.

Edited by FionnTWG