Hearsay of Hanseti-Ruska - III

Once more, that same giddy and excitable courtier brings the brand new edition of the Hearsay to Franz, who at the time was occupying himself with a conjoining two pieces of wood together into a toy. He reads with the paper with little to no attention, if he even read it at all, and the courtier was shocked to see a lack of violent outburst from the Prince. Though, as the courtier departed, the sound of furniture crashing against the wall and shattering mirrors was heard from Franz's chambers. 

Analiesa de Astrea would be in her room when she received the newest edition. Snatching it up, her hungry eyes woudl skim the page, widening as she read on. "Oh Godan...Camilla and Kat? Poor Ramdir...Nothing on Maman this time." She mumbled as she read along. The young girl would make her way back into Karosgrad to find her mother, holding the gossip column close. 

12 minutes ago, shay said:

Adalia de Astrea frantically flipped through the scandalous tabloids from the comforts of Greyspine, gasping as she met the abrupt end of the published script "They did niet mention mamej ONCE, this is a travesty" she gasped before scurrying off to complain to everyone in sight

"It is indeed!" She quite agrees. Alas, the Grand Lady was too busy pencilling notes to everyone she knew about this week's Hearsay, snorting as she rereads the content on Princess Katerina. Then, recalling Erich's outfit she adds that to the bottom of her letters. "The boy's got swag."

*laughs dearly as she reads the story about the Flowers* "Oh ea can remember that. That was what... six or seven years ago?"

"Niet ein Mondblume any longer.." Albrecht would grimace as he spots his 'sister' in the tabloid, then he crosses out the first paragraph in red ink. "Ist niet all bad, papej." he'd say as he puts a reassuring hand on Hildebrand's shoulder. "Ve tried our best fur her und did ze right sing, even if zhis rag of ein paper says osserwise. Zhere ist honour in that."

@Limo_man

Edited by Marron

Lorenz Barclay  reads the hearsay with interest a smile forms on his bored face. "I can say that this will be included in my after dawn tea...!"

Léon Stéphane D'Montelliano Delatour D'Airelle de' Drăghicescu, Titular Lord of Bravuna and husband to the beloved Mariya de' Drăghicescu read over the missive with a perked brow. He'd then let out a small chuckle as he continued to read over the paper, the words bringing him some amusement. He'd then go to shake his head a few times, extending his hand out to offer the paper towards his wife, Mariya. "Quite scandalous, right my love?... First of all, I don't know why anyone would think we acted in secret, after all we did meet in a public tavern whilst it was filled with people. Furthermore, I would assume one wouldn't go around spreading false rumors because they just saw something- did they even hear what we were talking about? My heavens..." And with that, he allowed for his wife to read what was going on. "We should send word to the others, let us tell them about this"  

Mariya Sofia de' Draghicescu, Titular Lady of Bravuna rolled her eyes, chuckling some with her husband. The young-woman snapping her fingers as a butler then went to carry a tray out which held a single tea cup. Mariya taking the cup and sipping from it as she began to read over the parchment. "Pfft... You are right my love."  she'd then shrug, placing the cup upon the tray allowing the butler to head back to the kitchens. "I do not care enough to become angry or annoyed with whomever wrote this. I shall make sure Daphne is within her bed sleep." she'd then lift herself from her seat, moving closer to her husband laying a peck upon his cheek before moving downstairs.

@TwistedFries

Ser Alric Ruthern finds the residue of burnt paper amongst many fireplaces. 

"Nice!" Jeffrey muttered to himself, as he read the notice!

@biggestdon

Maric var Ruthern came upon his brother rummaging through fireplaces in someone's home, raising an eyebrow. "Borsa, what are vy doing?"

Young Mira laughed and laughed, finding all this slander to be stupid. She kicked her feet up whilst at the end of a game of Queen's Scratch. She then placed down her final card, took the bets, and gathered her cards, the tabloid crumpled in her pocket now.

2 minutes ago, GMRO said:

@biggestdon

Maric var Ruthern came upon his brother rummaging through fireplaces in someone's home, raising an eyebrow. "Borsa, what are vy doing?"

Ser Alric retreats from the sooty fireplace, rubbing his thumb to his fingers as he smeared the residue about. "Urm. I was merely checking the integrity of this fine hearth."

Conrad peers upon the missive, raising a hand to scratch upon the bridge of his nose in bemusement. Thereafter, did he speak - a low drawl curling from the edge of his words. 

"Put 'em nobles in a farm or somethin' - they'll stop acting like fools."

With a cigarette stuck in his mouth and feet on his desk, Heinrik Karl scanned over the contents of the news paper "Do I need to shave woman head  AGAIN to finally reappear in this ?!" the young monarch groaned displeased by the absence of content regarding his persona.