Hearsay of Hanseti-Ruska - III

Ruslan Baruch closed the door on his father, Matyas Baruch, who had been shouting about how Scyflings were going to attack Karosgrad soon. He shook his head, reaching in to his pocket as he decided to read the newsletter he recently obtained. "By GODan. ."  He said upon reading the section that mentioned Isabel. He put a hand over his heart, his eyes closing as he slowly started to accept what the Hearsay had been saying. "My Aedymamej is a bedswerver. . ."  He muttered, tearing up the newsletter and marching off to find the alleged harlot.

Igor raised a brow as he read the entire missive, intrigued at how the author of this gets their information "I wonder if they'll write something about me one day... I'd love to see what they could dig up."

Tarathiel Asul'onn would stow this latest edition away into her bookshelf, quite satisfied with this year's turnout of local gossip!

"It was not me! I am innocent, I say!" Declares the wrongfully accused Father Ferdinand, Bishop of Ponce, as he was dragged off by the Haeseni Royal Army for being one of the three Hearsayers, without evidence--What an injustice!