Independence of Sedan

"Ave the Principality of Sedan, ave Prince Louis de Joannes of Sedan!" Lukas I, Count of Castile exclaims while raising his blade in the air.

"So in order to cope with a six losses in a row, Sedan decided to declare independence?" The Countess of Halstaig snickered. "This is bound to be enjoyable. . ." 

Havelock strokes his prematurely grey beard. 

"A road is made by people walking it." he remarks. "God be with us." 

Sir Erik Othaman once more looks to the spot in his office where all the Sedan victories pamphlets are suppose to be, finding it empty. Turning to his pile of Orenian victory pamphlets, he would see a pile that was ever increasing 

"I thought after the defeat today they would be done. Oh well, I suppose the blood of their men mean nothing to them."

The Major would shrug as he sharpened his blade, prepared to claim more victories for the Empire.

Edited by grnappa

Luka Bishop lowers the notice from his eyes, looking off into the forest as he stands on the upper bridge outside Sedan, a look of hoping filling his eyes.

“It has finally happened... GLORY TO SEDAN!”

He shouts with vigor and excitement, a smile slowly forming across his face...

Quentin Brae, a man of Adunian descent, who grew up hearing tales of his ancestors rebelling against the kingdoms of Man, silently prays for his kin to feel the spirit of insurrection. It is in their blood. It is in their kilts.

"Yay Sedan!" chimed out the voice of a young Esther Castile as she read through the missive, legs swinging back and forth from where she sat. 

Arvedth, returning from a matter abroad, shrugs upon hearing news of the battles to be. He'd speak out absentmindedly as if alongside friends, "Coin to be made, win or lose and we've friends on either side of this battle. May it end quickly and with hefty coin in our pockets."

"More good men burned by the Metropolitan politics." -RdS

"Oh, woe upon our faire Empire; for just as Joseph crossed the Ruber and doomed his host, so too now does the House de Joannes foist upon us a generation of bloodshed." Helen covers her face with a silk handkerchief, swooning upon her fainting-chair. Two poor maids fan their beautiful mistress; her guardian, Anna, is left to wonder at her dramatics.

@libertyybelle

Mansfeld the Mercenary sharpens his blade. "Ave coin, king of all."

"Ave Sedan!" Henry Bishop cheers, then going over to his cousins @ArizonaRanger @Timer5011 @BuilderBagel"The Imperial bastards may think themselves so high and mighty, but we shall prove them wrong yet. Forever standing!"

Kavrel sighs some "GOD be with us, our fate is predetermined. That much I know, yet, I cannot help but wonder. Why is it that we rally 20 or so and only 12 are in condition to fight by the time of arrival... Perhaps a new doctrine is in order."

Spoiler