The Rebellion Begins!

Treshure

9 minutes ago, Treshure said:

Most of my YouTube videos are designed to use common language to draw in new RPG/Fantasy fans. It's why I opted for "Imperial Rebellion" in the title, rather than Sedan or anything specific. Vassal is an accessible and expedient term. I'll be more punctual next time, though.

Nice to hear. By the way, your video was excellent. I have loved it! :D

Very nice video as always - a shame that this doesn’t accurately reflect the actual quality of gameplay that people are sharing elsewhere and will probably lead them to be disappointed if people experience it for the first time. LOTC tech & gameplay is incredibly far behind the quality of your content at the moment. 

Cinematic 4k video of people getting stuck in unloaded chunks when? 

would probably be the most interesting lotc video ever imo if it wasnt for 1.9 pvp

why, just why do you need to use these texture packs?

otherwise great video!

6 hours ago, Laeonathan said:

why, just why do you need to use these texture packs?

otherwise great video!

Mostly because if I render at 4K, I might as well give you more to look at.

Believe me, I'm not usually a fan of texture packs. But Patrix is one of the only high resolution packs that I feel stays true to Minecraft's default, and only adds the detail that one might assume would be in a pack with 8x the resolution size. For instance,

When resolution doesn't matter and we're comparing two builds from afar, Patrix and default textures look virtually identical.

QmAY13E.jpg

0FXNfCF.jpg

But if we go onto the ground and observe the details of the build, you can instantly tell which is from which.

8hGaogk.jpg

Tk6IFVZ.jpg

Check out the way the sun hits those 3D grass textures, or how the rose bushes are more full and defined. Moreover, notice how stylistically, it doesn't detract from default textures at all. It looks the same. It just adds a level of depth that otherwise wouldn't have been there. Few other texture packs do this, if at all.