One Year AMA

Lickspittle

It was a year ago I joined this server due to Corona. During this time I have met and reconnected with some of the best people I've met online.

I've been doing a lot of thinking, and decided this would be the best way to celebrate my one year AMA.
So, AMA.

How did you find the server? Im not entirely sure how the 'newer' players have found there way to LoTC.

Your social security number :D

What are your goals on LotC? Where do you ideally see yourself on LotC in two years (if you still play?)

On 3/17/2021 at 2:10 PM, Emery said:

How did you find the server? Im not entirely sure how the 'newer' players have found there way to LoTC.

I found it around the time the AIS war was going on, through some intense Googling. I didn't apply until my old RP server shut down on the March of Ides.

On 3/17/2021 at 2:42 PM, aiden0023 said:

Your social security number :D

Even I don't know that, but you're welcome to search my IP for it :)

On 3/17/2021 at 9:33 PM, AnonymousAlexa said:

What are your goals on LotC? Where do you ideally see yourself on LotC in two years (if you still play?)

I ideally see myself as enjoying myself. I go where I enjoy myself, and where I can make an impact on new players. I'll most likely be in Haense/Sedan, I don't see that changing. I don't see my LOTC ethnicity or ideology changing. I see myself surrounded by a good community (Haense/Sedan) who fosters newer players into becoming powerhouses, successful in RP and PVP wherever they go. That's been my goal since the start, and that'll continue to be my goal. Mineman RP titles don't appease me, others' happiness does.

Favorite community on the server thus far?

4 hours ago, MonkeNotic said:

Favorite community on the server thus far?

All (but one!) of the communities I've interacted/engaged with on this server have been great communities. Because Haense raised me and taught me about the server, and all the work I've put into their military, that's the reason they're my personal favorite. The fact that they evaluate those who join them based on merit, and their inclusiveness into their active, diverse and vibrant community is an additional reason. I've made OOC friends for life through Haense, and I will forever be grateful for that.
As for the other communities, I've had various positive experiences. The Orcs gave me great RP as new player, the Elves have generally been kind folk, I had a great time in a player-made storylines in Talon's Grotto. LOTC is a storyline, and in that story, I've met a ton of great OOC people.

Haense, Haense is my final answer.