TO AZDRAZI -- THE FIRST INCURSION

Werew0lf

Jeffrey, upon reading the just newly-born missive, was left perplexed! Having seen the duo in mention just recently in the capital of Haense- he noted their association. Folding the missive two times, before stuffing it in his pouch.

Aulkhorian roars a bellowing war cry, quite loud of what but a horned Norlander could do. He brandished his blade, stumbling off to find this ‘Ezyl’, not able to stay focused and read the rest.

Kaaldomun upon reading the letter in full, reclined from where he was sat and stretched out his limbs, letting up a guttural cackle from behind his up curled lips. That fond countenance sticks as he folds the letter, drawing it into a compartment of his armour. "Foolish," is all the man comments, finding the entire situation to be rather enrapturing.

J. Fitzpeter comes across this missive in a pile of intercepted letters while enjoying a tasteful cup of coffee at Café Milano in Providence.

"A prison... an execution room... a ritual site... this should do wonders for my portfolio!" He exclaims to his mildly surprised waiter, soon mentioning to him, "I'm an economist, by the way."

A faint smile materialized upon the herald's features, proceeded by a cavalier nod of his head. "Sa'vi!" He mumbled mockingly under his breath, as he inspected the passage regarding the Kharajyr.

Within the bowels of the earth stirred an ancient spirit, a weary creature locked in chains. His captors were long gone, his purpose unknown. Yet, the Azdrazi looked on - the first of his kind, and struggled against his binds. Entrapped within his own mind and locked within a block of solid stone, the man only thought of one thing. The purity of the Flight must be made clean once again. 

The leal Herald Kleo, in his small monastery home deep in the north, receives the summons to bring forth a foothold for the Titan upon Almaris. Hated foes named, and traitors to the First Serpent within, the Vethrai patriarch packed his belongings to return towards more civilized land. Amidst this, he called upon his acolyte, Eve, to assemble her gear as well.

"The time has come to bring enlightenment to Almaris, my greatest student." He spoke to the 'ker. "You will behold the glory of the Titan, and bear witness to the debased acts the pawns of our oppressors commit."

14 minutes ago, Werew0lf said:

[Rukio, this reference you sent is kinda ugly man get a better trim].

Spoiler

wtf man that's toxic! I'll have u know not every1 needs to be some beautiful perfect character omg

The herald sat comely in her burrow, staring onwards in silence. She eventually outstretched her arm, grabbing a longsword on the shelf. “It’s time to kill scum.” She muttered lowly, sauntering off.

21 minutes ago, Werew0lf said:

Haenseti-Ruska

Spoiler

no upvote from me

Something whispered deep, deep beneath frozen the earth — its very breath deadening the single willowing flame which ever-so clung to life. A single scion, clad in onyx armor, rose to meet the looming shadow, bearing word of the present clash of flame and gold. They then decreed to the scribe, a lingering breath of cold pouring out at its very words:

"To any on either side who would wish to make merit for themselves, come; bring me the head of this feline creature, and I will see both you and your offspring held to my blessing... Great is the reward for he who completes this task."

And so the tongues proclaimed, the message finding itself at the doorsteps of both parties, sealed by a sodden sigil of wax. No further information was given. 

The leal Herald of Azdromoth drew upon the letter with an ire beset upon his countenance, a visage wroth with anger at the mere suggestion he were a betrayer. To who, Azdromoth? No, never. He grips the missive with a fist on one side, crinkling its surface upon the black gauntlet he bore. "How dare they suggest this UTTER non-sense?" He balls up and throws the paper aside, kicking it against the back wall of his granite hearth fire. Smoldering licks of bright orange consume the message, ashes and ember fluttering through the air in a haze of flame. He sets his timepiece and makes headway for the door, gathering only his equipment before stepping for his fellow Azdrazi, Arthonath and Helinathe. 

Resting his feet on his desk, Heinrik Karl compared his wood toy dragon and his aengul figure. "Based" he concluded, before banishing the aengul figure into his toy box.