BETTER BIRD BARUCH

sUi1ouQ3zYgggdUuGkFqDijUUzw6KLt0nwj0a8yxdt0L_U5hGvpeABGuzYSopTrR9SmMCiZU1TQy_tpJHHu-Os0Wyqr-HWqv0ZMx7JC6sDuxjQWAjWMK-gMSUgFxqXA7HpEy7Cq3

Aldrik Baruch valiantly defending his clients at trial, c. 359 ES

Are YOU a wrongfully accused Haeseni subject?

dvIrMQDvybYIRCrGQlo_kweKWSpobYHRFMl4nMxj2uMaUocG8MAJilbflDPcKLG7-lWlRObgWC_U4hsi02XgkZD5cx-Q9q0SpvoE8uWOdc82xYpsuCZYrE6X2ZKJ80fyZWf3p8In

Do you need an AFFORDABLE, and OUTSTANDING legal defense?

ro7QBRnlcDF4o7Yal5-b9-Y1bVCoXcoD2vzl4x7pxwEufhBLqwi2dojXSWstRfphuSlY84AJVg6HkjF1kR5nuNX_upHwtb_seDs6jogRF1HtD7lWxQl-LtlT4-qUGCQAT9x1En2P

Then look no further than ALDRIK BARUCH, attorney at law!

i-o9s5DT6GsPQIQUI6kQHGesiPnA7JnsOyTWZH11ReyBC6oPqE4o-VvxWts-xdtT30uLk4oi6UbC2WKyFLa1m-bf2YcutkZcS4xHzXSA0h7bsCeS6f0PtQE68SKXcadd-4qurcBF

Not only does Aldrik have actual courtroom experience, he has won every case that he’s led the defense in. Just read these reviews from happy customers!

Yeah I did it, but I got away with it didn’t I? He got me off.

- Bernard, acquitted of banditry

If these reviews aren’t enough to convince you, then I don’t know what will!

Aldrik does not judge you; he leaves that to the Jovenaars. Every client can feel confident knowing that their lawyer will work to the best of his ability to defend you.

So for your next brush with the law, just remember:

“YOU BETTER BIRD BARUCH!

If you need Aldrik’s services, just send a bird to the Duchy of Valwyck! ((Discord: Pureimp10#4596))

Spoiler

The quotes presented in this flier may or may not be accurate. They may not be used in any future legal action against former clients. Fees are determined at time of employment and may vary depending on the severity of the charge and the publicity of the trial. Fees are PER DEFENDANT.

Credit to @Xarklyfor the better title.

Edited by Pureimp10

Analiesa de Astrea would get a hold of one of the fliers, her eyes scanning over it. "So if I get in trouble for throwing strawberries at people, I know who to call!" She declared with a grin. The devious little girl would then pick up her berry gathering basket and skip on out of the Amador manor, humming a song to herself. 

Tarathiel Elreden would consider putting this expert in all matters of law on retainer, moved by such a missive!

Albrecht smirked 'Atleast the Amadors are doing something...'

27 minutes ago, Pureimp10 said:

He got me off.

Andrik Jan Baruch would turn to his cousin, “YE DID WHA’!?!” @Pureimp10

5 hours ago, Drew2_dude said:

Andrik Jan Baruch would turn to his cousin, “YE DID WHA’!?!” @Pureimp10

"You read the flier, cousin," responded Aldrik.