Zelak's last tea Party!

Spoiler

Music for comfortable reading stuff

Zelak's last tea party

Zelak moved towards the steps and up the large stage of the theatre. A live performance was choosen by the people and so he had to act out! „What's the difference between a pineapple and a apple? The one has needles while the other is smooth as skin!“ The crowd cheered at the bad joke, laughing out in delight as he told multiple bad jokes and puns everybody loved.

The night was long, yet the light always was spot on, on him alone. „You believe, it's time to get off the stage? The people are tired of the performance already.“ Said the shadow man with the top hat, the next performer in this show. Zelak struggled as he tried to remember any more jokes he could tell to make the people love him more, yet nothing came up and so he had to get off the stage. At the side, he had to look at the shadow man with the top hat doing his performance. The dark elf was confused, that he told jokes and the crowd laughed louder than they did with his own. The night was even longer with the shadow man's performance.

After the night returned, the last joke was spoken and a balloon flew up to the ceiling of the theatre. Zelak looked up at the balloon before he saw the crowd removing themself. The dark elf followed after them and out of the building. A few peacocks crawled up onto a tree and it suddenly turned into a rainbow as Zelak was outside. „It's not like I tried.“ Said a shadow man's voice and Zelak had to look after him, following him before he found himself back inside a cold village. Nobody was around and the buildings were destroyed, yet one door remained open and the dark elf moved inside.

The warmth of candles and the smell of freshly made black and green tea filled the air as Zelak found himself inside a dining room and a large table with colorful pillows on each seat, filling them up with the fluffness of the pillows. He took a seat at the end of the table, grabbing a cup of green tea as he took a sip, grabbing a muffin and a cupcake to eat. „Don't be stupid about that whole thing, it's not like I have enough fingers.“ Said the shadow man with the top hat, who took a seat next to the dark elf. „Why don't you just eat both at the same time? It's not like they taste like chocolate. They don't change“ Said a shadow person on one of the many seats in a musical voice.

Zelak ate the cupcake, but it turned into a potato before he could do anything else. „Don't you love the air? Well, I do as I am a fish!“ Said a huge fish, sitting on a seat, breathing air like a maniac. A small box landed on Zelak's plate, a small gift in purple, no yellow, no blue...in so many colors at the same time. He opened the gift and was excited to find, that nothing was inside. „Happy Birthday!“ Said the potato, he didn't want to eat.

While Zelak was all night inside the dining room, having a tea party, the spotlight was always set on him. „I can't see anything.“ Said the dark elf to himself with a grand smile and without fear. The darkness was visible, but a small light at the corner of his eye opened something for him and he laughed.

He opened his eyes in the night „It's how it is, what a wonderful sunlight!“.

ooc:

Spoiler

Well that was different and probably very weird! I don't like playing anymore on this server and one of my oldest running characters just moved out, whatever happened to him is a open book and I won't tell the fate. Maybe some day, I get motivated again. That might be unlikely.

I loved and enjoyed roleplaying a lot on lotc, but things changed so much, that I personally have lost the drive. Being a villain and one of the longest running Event Team members, providing many events for players was always a joy. I'll stick about sometimes, since I don't view lotc as something that is part of my life, but just another game I play that lost my interest. If any old goons just want to chit chat with me, discord is open, I always like to talk and exchange stupid stuff.

Thanks and have fun

Ill miss you, you absolute legend. 

o7

gonna miss you bb </3