REX ZHOT'S DEMANDS

Mickaelhz

Several voices cried with joy. Their prayers had been answered!

Kairn read the declaration with a visible smile. 

Glizzi'Gobbla'Raguk frowns when he heardthe demands, upset that Zhot forgot too add his request for an endless supply of glizzis for him too gobble, as well as some elven prisoners too sacrifice too gazigash.

Rug Bruh'Rax Sharpens his Gladius and puts on his paper plate mask"UG BI BI ELVENESSE"As he hops onto his war beast(two pigs) and begins on his path 

An 'Ame of repute would blink in surprise at the missive. 

She then opted to sequester herself away into her manor, pondering whether or not it was morally correct to support such demands...

She eventually decided that such was, indeed, morally correct. 

In a land far from the nation of the proud Sons of Krug, a pale and willowed woman took extensive notes on the Rex's creative ideas for jewelry and accessories made from elven males, a malicious grin crossing her face.

"The works of the utilitarian monster." Berr chuckled, lost in the forest.

Within the Lur Hall a Hobgoblin Warchief would cackle as he read the missive "Heheheh.... Duh Twiggiez muzt anzwah now"

Edward Mith hates elves. They're too young, too spry. Aughta experience being crotchety and disgusting sometime, hethinks! He draws a big checkmark in wax crayon on his copy.

An unethical alchemist rubs her hands, excited to extract Orc tusks from the deceased population.

From somewhere in the circle of healing, after wrapping up a lecture a loud, genuine laugh is heard rumbling from the classroom after reading halfway through the demands.

"A... A bow?! That makes the difference?!" the elf-lord guffaws, wiping a humored and even possibly happy tear from his eye.

"Dear Malin, they might be grasping at a bit much, but damn if they don't at least have a sense of humor."

Goy'Glonk cackled upon hearing word of the Rex's proposal. "Dez es gud duhmunds. Dey will pay!" The Orcish woman lifted her fist into the air triumphantly. "Er me will klompa!"

Eir'thall, upon hearing of the missive, lets out a crazed laugh as he spoke with a brother. "Despite all of this, there's still those few among our own that dare defend their presence within our green motherland. I'd like to see them sympathize with these brigands after this and say I was wrong once more, to criticize me for loathing these orcs of Krugmar, to physically harm me for it. Am I still wrong to loathe these brigands?" 

Bazur smiles at the list "Mi lub new Rex."