TO AZDRAZI -- Shattered Pride, A Response

Ryloth

Spoiler

SHATTERED  PRIDE

The leal Herald of Azdromoth drew upon the letter with an ire beset upon his countenance, a visage wroth with anger at the mere suggestion he were a betrayer. To who, Azdromoth? No, never. He grips the missive with a fist on one side, crinkling its surface upon the black gauntlet he bore. "How dare they suggest this UTTER non-sense?" He balls up and throws the paper aside, kicking it against the back wall of his granite hearth fire. Smoldering licks of bright orange consume the message, ashes and ember fluttering through the air in a haze of flame. He sets his timepiece and makes headway for the door, gathering only his equipment before stepping for his fellow Azdrazi, Arthonath and Helinathe. 

NgmSLJMG5kpWTiKB8W7Hy7bZpuXIWlgR08LrvsYnB873UGvefOly0H7a7uFiCsp_rJXVhGXF8kRXm0vpUEi4yEmJv5TEKjqi194Bs__8AlN2zp4SGqTYfzuEuVnUpjzNNx1WMSyM

My Brother Eluitholnear, the Inquisitor Eternal

I hear your call and I shall heed it. I will arrive unto your fortress Aah Hahdrim, but with a burning malice in my heart. These accusations are steep, and you understand not what tribulations this creates for me. My work to discover the inner-circle of these Knights of Xan is torn asunder with what has been done this day. My work to understand when, where, and how they will strike these drakes of Our Almaris. My work to understand all that which stand in the shadows despite their light. Pray tell the consequences if a letter of these were intercepted. No elf, no man, no dwarf, no orc knows I am a Herald of our Titan 'lest I tell, for my midnight veil shrouds all that which identifies.

Ezyl Grey is indeed one bearing the embers of that Aengul which shall not be named, that accursed creature of the light, the maleficiar of our damnation. My intent was to learn, but to learn I shall not -- for this letter forces my hand early. At the behest of you, Inquisitor Eternal, I will deliver for you the head of Ezyl Grey upon my entrance to the halls of Aah Hahdrim. Perhaps that, my brother, will provide the clarity of mind to remind all for who I stand, The Firsborn of the World, Azdromoth.

If I do not show for your call, then I have failed, and I am dead. Wings shroud you, Inquisitor Eternal. Let us hope I prevail.

In Silver Starlight,

Ra'Haskir of the Empire of Khalenwyr

[OOC: This letter is available ONLY to the character Eluitholnear and those kin around him.]

Spoiler

In the comely debut of his abode, the Inquisitor Eternal received the letter. His lips remained sealed throughout, eventually baring fangs and snapping canines. 

“If he brings the head of Ezyl back to Aaz Hahdrim, let his crimes be removed and the worries of my brothers be vanquished. Wings shroud you, Brother Haskir.” He gestured at the parchment, though not forgetting about said accusations that needed to be cleared, trusting his brother in his success.

12 minutes ago, Werew0lf said:

In the comely debut of his abode, the Inquisitor Eternal received the letter. His lips remained sealed throughout, eventually baring fangs and snapping canines. 

“If he brings the head of Ezyl back to Aaz Hahdrim, let his crimes be removed and the worries of my brothers be vanquished. Wings shroud you, Brother Haskir.” He gestured at the parchment, though not forgetting about said accusations that needed to be cleared, trusting his brother in his success.

Spoiler

c3187302318d516b1d9cce7050294669.png