New Player, Long time RPer

Minuvas

Hello Everyone,

Long time roleplayer here, been playing across multiple online and pen and paper platforms for the past 20? or so years, NWN 1/2, ARK, ATLAS, ESO - haven't really found a stable, long lasting community. Been doing the Dungeon Master thing for the last decade for small groups, and I even host a roleplay server on another gaming platform. I typically play villain archetypes and will likely do so here as well, though I'm far more of the lawful evil lean and prefer the long game - building a close cohort of allies, and lasting rivalries with my enemies. I am an American but I currently live in Europe, so my timezone is in GMT +1. 

Hope I'm not joining the Minecraft RP train too late and look forward to the outcome of my application and getting involved in game.

Thanks,

Min

Happy to have you on board man!!! Never too late to start on this stuff.

If ever you need help or just want to talk, you can find me as sluggobuggo in game and slug#0001 on discord.

Ive a group of anti heros atm so lawful evil kinda fits in that range so if your interested hit me up

RC~#3417

Welcome! Don't hesitate to explore and get yourself acquainted with how things work around here - you'll find your niche in no time. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out.

Glad to see you joining us on LOTC! Could definitely use some more long-con villain appreciators so I'm excited to see whatever it is you bring! 

Welcome to the server. I think you'll find minecraft to be a very unique and adaptable platform. It's sandbox nature definitely applies to roleplay as well. Others may choose not to address it, but LotC has it's own issues. My advice is to keep yourself focused on the story telling and try and avoid the drama as much as you can. We're not going to disappear on you anytime soon, at least. I look forward to seeing you on Almaris!

Welcome! As someone who has also dabbled in ESO, SWTOR, and DND rp, minecraft rp is a whole other realm. It's really exciting to see the scale of things and all the different possibilities. It's really just an entirely different experience. Don't be afraid to say hello if you see me around. I hope you enjoy it. 😊

Thanks for the welcome. Thanks to those who reached out on Discord as well.