[✓] [CA Race Lore] Musin, the mousemen of Almaris

Slorbin

Cute, interesting, seems like fun to play. Dibs on mouse that commits war crimes if accepted.

A lot of people don't approve of this idea, but I totally do. This would be awesome. nice job on the lore. if this gets added, i'd be so happy.

+1

Squeak Squeak

+1

redwall rp? bringin' back middle school memories!  +1 

I feel as if I'm not sure if this is gonna be added, but it hope it is.

I'm already emotionally attached, already remade my Creature Application in case it gets added XD

5 hours ago, Qctho McAntoine said:

I feel as if I'm not sure if this is gonna be added, but it hope it is.

I'm already emotionally attached, already remade my Creature Application in case it gets added XD

It'll probably be denied the first time around- but I plan to rewrite it in a much grander scale if it gets denied. Might as well see if it gets accepted, though!

11 hours ago, Slorbin said:

It'll probably be denied the first time around- but I plan to rewrite it in a much grander scale if it gets denied. Might as well see if it gets accepted, though!

Well, Fingers crossed it gets excepted, but if it does get denied, I'm exited to see what you do in the rewrite.

Adorable! Love it. +1

On 3/18/2021 at 8:44 PM, NotEvilAtAll said:

Even if a CA race doesn't have a huge impact on the average LOTCers roleplay, why should that matter if the people playing the CA race are having fun with it? We play games to have fun, and as much as LOTC tries to be something greater, we are ultimately still a game.

Late to the party, but I have to bring this up again. It's amazing how much people tend to forget that this is a game and it's meant to be fun. Every CA I've seen released has a small group of extremely dedicated players who have fun playing the race-- Hou-zi and Kha are the ones I've seen firsthand. While these groups don't make up a quarter of the server's total playerbase, there are still GROUPS that enjoying playing these types of characters. If there is a dedicated group who would enjoy something like this, I think it is quite worth it.

4 hours ago, camocat9 said:

Late to the party, but I have to bring this up again. It's amazing how much people tend to forget that this is a game and it's meant to be fun. Every CA I've seen released has a small group of extremely dedicated players who have fun playing the race-- Hou-zi and Kha are the ones I've seen firsthand. While these groups don't make up a quarter of the server's total playerbase, there are still GROUPS that enjoying playing these types of characters. If there is a dedicated group who would enjoy something like this, I think it is quite worth it.

..You alright, mate?

40 minutes ago, Slorbin said:

..You alright, mate?

pfft lemme just edit that quickly guess the forums decided they wanted to copy my message ten times over.

I absolutely adore this lore. Mega +1. I think it has the draw and lore backing necessary to out-do wonks and the stereotype of memes. You can 100% count on a musin coming from myself. (Always been a fan of rp niche over power, regardless. The same goes for sprites.)

It feels like a halfling reskin but this is one of the few CA's I'm not inherently against because I like the balance philosophy (short lifespan and weak with potential for interesting belief structures to develop). I will admit I worry that this CA will not stand the test of time.

Give me mousefolk or give me death :+1:I would play one.