A Thesis on Small Miracles

KaiserJacobII

On Small Miracles

Brother Francis Brown, Acolyte

11th of Owyn’s Flame, 1811

I wish to start this by talking about my inspiration for this paper; an old blind man who served in the church gave me the inspiration when I asked for advice on what to write for my thesis. It was raining at the time, and he advised me to write about the miracle of rain, and the miracles so often forgotten by all. With this knowledge, I was inspired to write about the everyday miracles that truly show us GOD’s love, but are so unjustly forgotten. I wish to thank this man, whose name I may never know, for inspiring me to write this.

This is my first everyday miracle, the miracle of inspiration. I imagine being stuck on something is a commonly known sensation, and the great sensation of inspiration is just as commonly known. Whether inspiration comes through GOD to you, or GOD through someone to you, it must come from GOD. One of the smaller ways GOD shows you His love is by not letting you get stuck on your thesis idea for too long.

The next everyday miracle I wish to talk about is the one that inspired this thesis, rain. Rain is a beautiful thing, it ends famine, feeds wells, waters crops, and gives birth to glorious rainbows of  marvelous colour when it is done. Rain must come from GOD as a gift to his children for their love and devotion.

Another everyday miracle is happiness and laughter. GOD wants his children to laugh, and enjoy the life He gave to them. The love that flows through GOD to you allows you to be truly happy, and feel great joy. 

The last everyday miracle I shall be writing about is the greatest, the miracle of life. Your very existence is GOD’s will, for he gave life to us. When you wake in the morning you must thank Him for the life you were given on that day, for that life is miraculous.

Thus this concludes my humble thesis on small miracles, may GOD bless you!

"Truly this is a promising man. The world is not suffering from want of wonders, but from want of wonder." Says Philip.

From somewhere in the wilderness, a cloaked and hooded blind man stared up at the morning grey sky, rain beginning to pour down. "Truly a miracle and a herald of growth"