Grudge against the Depths

DrHope

2 minutes ago, AnonymousAlexa said:

A Haeseni sharpened her blade, preparing to raise arms againt the assailant. "The ocean will pay for it's crimes!"

Fionn looked in confusion at Alkesandra's stupidity as he muttered to himself "How the **** is she going to fight water?" He'd pull out a letter and address it to Clan Goldhand. It would read "Dear Clan Goldhand, I write today to request that you also declare war on Aleksandra Ludovar. Not Haense, not House Ludovar, just her." The rest would be a long ramble written by Fionn while in a drunken haze. The letter would reek of Carrion Black once it reached Urguan.

A Particular Sutican Monarch Screams out towards the ocean in a fit of one of nothing but agony, the chicken besides him spooked by this scuttling off into the distance "DIE YOU FIEND HARBOURER! RID THE OCEAN OF THE DARK! RID OF THE SQUIDS! RID OF THE BIG BLUE!" before he then falls to his knees at the Sutican shores, overwhelmed by emotion he once more shouts into the distance

Levian'Tol Grandaxe scratches the back of his head, "Es tis serious?" He chuckles as he continues to read. "T'at absolute madman."

Aymon Liawenys snorts into his cup, "I'm sorry Dorimnur, not this one." he says in a half chuckle, not sure how his boss could actually be serious, he continues to write in his book as he eats his dinner. Aymon Liawenys gets up and walks to his room, taking out his favorite quill, a pickaxe and his walking boots "Time to pay a friend a visit."

Urza stares at the bit of paper in utter confusion, "Ztoopid zkaherz, ah wondah wub Lulabelle thynkz." she says as she humanely kills a fish, "They zayin' they gon'ah troiy tah 'Urt thah Ocean? Azpectz nub... 'ow ztrange." places three fish into a bucket, walking home to make a nice dinner.

Siruonn does a double take as they saw the missive, reading the part of where they mentioned fighting the sea over and over again, groaning for a solid 30 seconds before rubbing the bridge of their nose with their plant-like arm and exhaling, their sleep-deprived mind trying to make sense of what they read for so long they actually considered just ignoring it.
"the sea? really?! the ****ing sea?!"
was all that left the Boreal Druii's maw as they shuffled in their seat to do something else...

1 minute ago, DistantCryprid said:

Siruonn does a double take as they saw the missive, reading the part of where they mentioned fighting the sea over and over again, groaning for a solid 30 seconds before rubbing the bridge of their nose with their plant-like arm and exhaling, their sleep-deprived mind trying to make sense of what they read for so long they actually considered just ignoring it.
"the sea? really?! the ****ing sea?!"
was all that left the Boreal Druii's maw as they shuffled in their seat to do something else...

Upon coming home Urza sees this display and gives a haughty laugh, "itz fyne llir, theh won' geht fahr." she says as she plonks the bucket down, "Fitten atleazt thah itz fizh fer dinnah." she says as she guts each fish and cleans them. Upon seeing that Siruonn's mouth was still open she promptly used a none-fishy hand to close it, "Calm dowhn llir, ahv zeen ztoopidah."

Olaurae gives a sizeable shout "There can only be one! YOU HURT MICA's FAMiLY? you HURT them?" she calls out into the void, she clenches her fists "Time to bother Sarrion for that lesson, I want to make nature scream, lets see how the balance fairs after that." she states with a vengeance, "If it were possible I'd drain the whole sea and replace it with voidal water, YOU HEAR ME SEA? NEVER hurt Mica's family again." after her shouting match with herself was over, she picks up her rat toodles, who had now become very concerned, and gives him a pet, closing her eyes, "Sorry anyone who heard that, I may have let my distaste for druii wash over me a little too much." she addresses to the rest of the household, who had likely heard.

Kallian Syrivir blinks a few times as he tries to puzzle together what the dwarfs are up to before shrugging and carrying on with his day.

Saria Uialben blinks. She merely sits in silence for a few moments before speaking up. "They're gonna need a lot of buckets..."

"Damnable Ocean! Failing too kill me before was your first mistake!" The Dark Elf shouts as he proceeds to pollute the ocean with various substances seeming a bit drunk.