CALL TO ARMS

Treaty

A CALL TO ARMS

nvwlXH3KO4-dZO_0L-FKXm5wuFK_oGAqiWubeGzOs3YS8WWyrL8lVxz2I-F4uiS9sgkVmh0OyX_FiRxDiACm9nVgXvYb06Xo7Ot54etp1lgWIk2NUnkmW8n0x5YLNtYs8CJOjHgU

[!] A dwedmar mercantile vessel, unawares of what lies below.

Since the first of Urguan’s Descendants touched the coasts of the realm, the ocean has accosted those who dared try to brave the great expanse in the name of exploration and seafaring. This blatant attack against the noble Dwarven people is one that has gone without punishment for ages past, with their most recent attack being against the great Clan Lord of the Aurokanar, Dorimnur Goldhand. Through his pioneering grudge shall we set our sails to drive the tide back to whence it came. This missive is sent to ALL who will answer the call, as this foe may be the greatest the Descendants have ever faced. Only united, may the Descendant races control the force that has gone unscathed its entire lifetime: The Great Big Blue.

Gods have been killed by our hands. Let the Great Plug be pulled next.

Section I | Demands

To avoid conflict with the bravest warriors known to the descendants, the Ocean must:

1.  Return all sunken treasures, bodies, and vessels created by the descendants to the coasts of Almaris within the next stone week.

2. Send an official letter of surrender to Dorimnur Goldhand, along with a piece of  The Great Plug itself.

1. If said piece is found out to be fraudulent, all terms are considered null.

3. Provide and promise all future maritime ventures of the descendants a safe passage.

4. Surrender both the Mother and Father Basilisk involved with the original grudge to the Aurokanar within the next Stone Week.

Section II | Call to Arms

If the terms listed in section I are not met, every able bodied Descendant is to heed the call of Dorimnur Goldhand in preparation for the most daring fight history has ever seen. In preparation, said descendants are expected to:

1. Be able to hold one’s breath for at least 2 hours, the time it takes to walk from the coast to the seafloor.

2. Maneuver as swiftly underwater as on land to ensure no vile creature of the sea could vanquish the great descendant races.

3. Craft a personal vessel strong enough to withstand the crushing arms of a Kraken.

1. Said vessel shall also hold extra room for those unable to build a vessel up to code.

In closing

The great descendant races have bound together in realms past to defeat threats such as the September Prince or Iblees himself. Now, our biggest challenge yet is becking us forth. Let us take up our fishing spears, strike into the depths, and hoist our buckets filled to the brim with the brine.

Will you answer the call?

Add your signature to these passing fliers, show your support to the greatest achievement the descendant races shall ever accomplish.

Spoiler

Clan Lord of the Aurokanar,

Yemekar’s Pick of Grimdugan, Finest smith of the Legion, Royal Smith, “Oceansbane.”
LTqoJPs_4axCG0ZhNby8LL9sFzUtq5Wp5YNE4VYNhMa0wfNkbLMp3sWaB0ZRcikjeK9NfiuAUVRz5R-hST_Kg8sC-J2oJqdCum37BZQDDz4HLw-3I2HcsILmk9NA6LVFp4u6I1Yk

Clan Elder of the Azwyrtrumm,

Lord Chancellor of Urguan, Master Remembrancer of the Order of Remembrance, Master Golemancer, Scribe of the Ocean’s Defeat

6RMpzxrjN1c50LcJ67Fa1E4KGzFyT6W9eenVJO2R8nVtWl_SqE4-au72PyGip1ORNj7cmW1HAJnvpxABrWN6Bv88fibh1A6uW5ZXVYtWiW8Djjaa6MlqygkZ9HPOYfLRGAYK5zU3

Clan Lord of the Azwyrtrumm,

Silverbeard of Urguan, Founder of the Empire of Vandurguan, Reclaimer of Urguan’s Crown, Protector of the Coasts 
bviluLokJk4-aM3G2Qba0pIUn82pBPEaTO237JFApmZiTSD3GUZTziGpzQaF2YcN8Zj9aSeA_Ux-Y8088_6RQ5DVg_S2i0bwf64rZWYr2ppKQo72xl--0oB2zxk1ywcq_sJZRV2O

Clan Mother of Elder Clan Kornazkarumm,

Bekarumm, Draknadreng, the First Starsmith, Bane of the Heretic and Longbeard of the Legion of Urguan.

ghXP8fwcigGYXFIA3mNDqWSh2sQDGQ2q6qhnqdkNus1ff_8HfJScAjk3O9yzBBRENlIbZlg_pmH1nztjVc-Mih73ZY0pbcJ48d5XswiUex_AjUsiLY7NWcjqVCkGXS08oqz6Q2we 

Othelu Orrar, Sohaer of Haelun’or and Liege of the Protectorate of Blazengard, 

in accordance with the Silver Council of Haelun’or and will of the High Elven people

efS6HMbfYl-z5pd_DHSCDgVakGijwuqPetBNg1DyhI_ez_J3LeYuOoE_dgm2vCRi3OvPMNcqSEugp_wMUMn51TmPPWDSVVMpE3-0PNPWjVjJAT2BpOuY1FZ6AAlxgIcAtfCxL8lu

High Chief of Hefrumm,

Chief of Clan Blackroot, Veteran Hunter of the Hunter’s Guild of Urguan, Mountainguard of the Legion of Urguan, Prelate of Anbella

mcan4ROs0oFpUeiphqmyC0yJ0xZ0AWXkyYbS-kf5ag22xsyyHWK7yXbYFcjQsiS-0NVKAh9uWiRmrDUq3JZuP3-BtfFr_g2BPAjvQ4iHBNfynY59rLvscsBLeKx2J3k0BwzH2RIt 

Ban Estrosa, Lord Sovereign of Solios the rising sun,

shade walker, Guild master of the Wandering Flames Guild, Former Kingsguard

𝓑𝓪𝓷 𝓔𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓼𝓪

Dorimnur Goldhand looks long and hard out over the waves crashing on the port Tor’Sjorvath, awaiting his brothers and sisters in arms to join him shoulder-to-shoulder in his crusade against The Great Unknown.

(( the ocean sucks. Let's just throw a bunch of plastic into it if we go to war

GLIZZI’GOBBLA’RAGUK wonders why his name wasn’t mentioned, after he just beat the ever living **** out of a shark

Asvi Frostbeard chugs a gallon of ale and readies her axe for war... until she reads the whole missive and realizes the war is against the Great Blue. 

She promptly panicks because that **** is scary

Just now, Cheezzy_Garlik said:

GLIZZI’GOBBLA’RAGUK wonders why his name wasn’t mentioned, after he just beat the ever living **** out of a shark

Glizzi'Gobbla'Raguk is to be honored at the crowning ceremony for champions of ocean-beating

Caesar Einarsson, a young man belonging to the Kvitravn Clan of Norland, hears of the war on the sea in passing at the local tavern. Out of sheer boredom, he goes to his Brother Olav Einarsson ( @Timer5011"The dwarves're waging war on teh ocean, Oi feel like we could 'ave some fun with joinin' in"

“There once was a ship that put to sea
The name of the ship was the Billy of Tea
The winds blew up, her bow dipped down
Oh blow, my bully boys, blow (huh)

Soon may the Wellerman come
To bring us sugar and tea and rum
One day, when the tonguing is done
We'll take our leave and go.”

The Banshee Queen melodically sung the shanty as she’d peer, glowing blue eyes narrowed upon the icy blanket of blue that surrounded her glacial fortress. She’d extend her left hand outward and drag her stiletto’d digits along the rim of a gnarly wicker basket holding a singular orange. 

Her signature would be present among the rest, scrawled in blood and brine.

Mika Uialben, After his cries of agony towards the ocean decides "The dwarves are not alone in this war against the ocean, it has taken from me in the past, now it's time to take from them."

Sylvia Camian let out a long, displeased hum. "I remember when the Ocean stole my cannons from me," The aging woman commented to herself. "Long overdue for a bloody good thrashing, if you ask me." 

A lone Starbreaker stood at the coasts of Urguan, a glowing eye scowling at the ocean. Behind him were a dozen golems of varying sizes, buckets in their hands. Thus did Kazrin bellow out a challenge to the roaring sea, a phrase to rouse his creations as they began taking water from the beach and pouring it onto the sand.
"Bucket on, brave golems!
for there is a grudge to settle!"

Bryldryn Grandaxe facepalms with a heavy sigh followed by a quick shake of her head. She puts the missive down and gives her fireplace a thousand yard stare. 

"I'm gettin' tuu old fer dis..." 

Dulgran Ironstrake chuckles softly to himself as he could not but get excited for the adventures that this was going to possibly bring.
"If dah boss called fer dis, den meh es more dan readeh tah do wot's right."