Hearsay of Hanseti-Ruska - IV

Rosalind puts on a brave face, muttering. "Lies and slander! Those who were there know the truth." The lady then paces out of her office...(probably to go to confession again.)

The queen mother bursted into a fit of laughter as she saw her brothers name plastered across the newest edition of hearsay, "just be thankful they didn't bring up the goats, matyas" 

Koenas Mariya just sighs as she looks upon the latest slander. "If anyone else continues to insinuate my husband is being unfaithful to me, let's just say my pen is just as mighty as my blade."

"Nie, nie, nie" Adalia shook her head quickly, the girl evidently unimpressed with the newest publishing "Maman is a woman of GODAN, everybody knows that! The writer has this all wrong."

Within the garden of the Amador manor, Analiesa de Astrea would remain hidden. Her saddened eyes would read the piece over and over again, specifically the sentence detailing the parental neglect the young girl faced. "They know nothing." She stated, tearing up the paper and tossing the remains into the nearby fire pit. The young girl would stand up, brush her dress off, and make her way back into the city. 

"Bit-hes be stupid." Commented the youthful Alyssa Seregon while preparing cookies within her house, singing a peaceful hum while having a silly grin upon her face. The 'aheral then would place the pan inside of the roaring oven with her baking gloves- afterwards, the Seregon would toss the article into the flames, keeping up her villainous smile while doing so.

Fionn finally finished dragging his eyes across the bore of an edition "Quite an underwhelming edition if I say so myself." He'd throw the edition in his office bin as he continued procrastinating on DUMA bills.

Christopher Asul'onn tilted his head at the words about his grandmother, not fully understanding the connotation. He took the paper to his grandmother, speaking excitedly, "Look, Mar'haelun! Vy are mentioned here!"

Aldrik Baruch starts organizing files related to Hearsay, anticipating a great trial!

Helen of Crestfall, that youthful Imperial scion, had spent the summering months in the gardens of the Augustine - for, as luck would have it, the ravages of war had demanded she be locked up in the palace with only her guardian Anna Henrietta for real company. Anna and, of course, her guiltiest pleasure - reading the latest editions of Hearsay of Hanseti-Ruska. Deep in the bowels of the palace, sly butlers handed off to her the latest edition, and behind closed doors she read it.

"...I liked the last one better," she eventually said to herself, with a slight frown.

Tarathiel Elreden would blink as she read the latest article brought to her by her grandson, her head tilting as she lay in bed, blinking away mournful tears as confusion overtook sorrow. 

"... Does she mean to insist that the Koeng and I are...?" She mumbled to herself, frowning in depressive malaise. "And to imply that I'm some sort of drug-addled Sutican... Hrmph." A scoff, unheard by all except the hounds within her home, and her darling grandchild. Verily, indeed then, would she lift a cup of steaming hot tea to her lips, an idle sip taken from such. Immediately, her complexion brightened, her eyes cast aglow in candlelight and vibrant with the energy of a thousand lifetimes, her prior gloom forgotten 'twixt the workings of the magicks she bore. 'Twas not that she hid from reality; nae, such a proposition was slander of the foulest sort... but she had long since learned that the work must go on, regardless of her own emotions or misgivings. 

"Challenge my station all you wish; I shall prove my worth once more, as I always have... nae uvul'thrur ito Bortu illera.

A parchment smacks the visor of the knight’s helm through his patrol, gauntleted hand scrunching it in his palm. He scrutinised its’ content, scoffed, and folded the paper up neatly once more - as someone who supported the environment - and continued his patrol. “That’s life, init?”

Mirabella Violet snickered to herself as she sat somewhere within Karosgrad. "Write about me, come on. See what you can get." She'd continue to quietly snicker, and perhaps, just perhaps, the young elfs words may very well be in earshot of the mystery writer.