Hearsay of Hanseti-Ruska - IV

Ida reads the piece of literature, a thick smirk plastered on her lips ever growing as she continues to eye the sentences. "Seems Haense is full of sinners. Zy am so glad zy left.." She crosses the Lorraine over her chest to pray that Godan will forgive those mentioned in this weeks edition.

Father Ferdinand tosses the Hearsay of Hanseti-Ruska into the fireplace of his residence, calling it a job well-done!

Amalya found herself sitting within the library before the whispers became to apparent, leading her to once more find the missive sneakily posted upon the bulletin. Manicured hands curled into fists as she read such, holding her breath as teeth abused her bottom lip. Furrowing her brows with her glare she swiftly turned to return to her studies, smoothing her hair from her eyes as she looked upon the parchment she was peering at.

"I've no time for games, I must focus on my studies..." The woman silently trailed off to herself before sighing, eventually resting her chin upon folded arms as her eyes lingered upon the small parcel that laid just across from her.