Treaty of the Rimeveld

_pr0fit

en2it2B4EqmC9ifAbKZgaToGaIPki_pw5UJnfVsF2LG5TEPBKG09WYN9W3jctZlD-N60yrkmXxVCpAileATe_Opi5TnMBw3ci-r0X8GGNuWseWbYHQSp48groedLXE9Iywr81bB5
Rimeveld Agreement
Issued 12th of the First Seed, Year 16 of the Second Age

Articles

I. Non-Aggression

II. Trade Agreement

PREAMBLE:
This article serves as a formal pact agreement between the Kingdom of Norland and the Trolls of the Rimeveld, hereafter referred to as the signatories.

ARTICLE I: Non-Aggression
Signatories have agreed to the following terms regarding non-aggression:
I. The trolls of the Rimeveld shall never steal the crops of Norland.
II. The trolls of the Rimeveld shall ask before harvesting the crops of Norland.
III. Farms shall be built to accommodate the needs of the trolls of the Rimeveld.
IV. The trolls of the Rimeveld shall aid in the construction of said farms.

ARTICLE II: Trade Agreement
Signatories have agreed to the following terms regarding trade:
I. Norland shall deliver their entire harvest of carrots and beets to the trolls of the Rimeveld.
II. The trolls of the Rimeveld shall deliver hides and furs in exchange for the foodstuffs.

Signed,

Vane Freysson
Master of Coin of the Kingdom of Norland, Patriarch of House Freysson, CEO of Vykk co.

GItm5EwPQvnv9VTokccqvE0qtFfSGPwXvZWik9lDjniOZHZ7IlFlo5dzC8n8KoiB95T6fGLvkUjaBGuWSlOE76f2znHeVPy6axcZo7UgKI-mWZ_wcQEW4KHxzj9f1tHl7Fi7p0gR
Janyi,
 Troll of the Rimeveld

S4frYEoxKTA9Wc8NsgUdPhrANrYVc1m9H1zHkwHrKM3cPhq8Hl9WdWvNPN8wD8FyC4MB2KzXHqukjZWe3kWy9rSE4lAPzv9wxYVl8qhsxNiNvpWwMInrlIYRoLr_hQ2Y77v42rom

"Mi luhve dem! Dey need ahll de carrotz! Ahll uhf dem!" Nin slams her tiny fists upon the table, her love of these new troll friends driving her to a passionate response to their plight. "Troll frehndz need our help!" 

Aeonn would actually seem to perk up at the news of the treaty, it being themost emotion hes showed in years "...glad norland has the sense to understand all life and not just their own"

"Someone actually tried diplomacy for once instead of genociding a foreign group to make themselves feel like heroes? Wow. I'm actually proud of Norland. Well done." said Juniper after reading the announcement.

(( It's nice to see someone not just going in and being murder hobos. Good job. ))

Alexandria Karina starts to dance around her apartment in the Nikirala Palace once she had heard news of this treaty.  "At last, at last!  The people haven't thirsted for blood and war!" the old princess cheered out to her husband, who was struggling to take a nap.  "WAKE UP, KON!  This is dobry news, and you're sleeping?!"  She clearly hadn't realized the sun was just beginning to creep over the eastern horizon.

"If only this could have pursued with the Scyflings... So many lives could have been saved."

@Xarkly