Introduction but also a AMA

Shiredom

My long overdue introduction

As of now, in 10 days, I will have been on LOTC for a year. When I first joined this server, I thought it was a LOTR knockoff and I joined with the intent to be a edgelord. I choose Morsgrad as the first city I lived in. Me, not even two days in. Made my original persona a Canonist, in Norland. I knew nothing of the religious struggles and I thought every place was accepting of religion. That choice almost made me quit LOTC due to the fact that my choice of me not even knowing anything about LOTC religion caused by persona to be bullied and a small bit of myself. What almost tipped me over though was when I got guard-defaulted five days in, losing all of my stuff and the guard saying I could only get my personal items, which was a clock and a single bottle of wine back if I gave him 1000 Minae, I'm serious. That almost caused me to quit LOTC. Until I finally went out of CT two days later because I feared of getting bandited from what people said in OOC. The place I went to was Talons Grotto. It was the only place I knew where I could RP my persona without getting bullied, and it is where I found one of my first friends on LOTC @Demon_Lilly. But due to me still acting like a edgelord, I annoying much of the playerbase there, which I now regret. Finally after like a month in Talons Grotto, me awake at 4AM, my sleep deprived self said something extremely edgy and made me sound mentally unstable OOCly. I regret that and it managed to get me kicked out of Talons. After that I didn't play for 5 days, just recollecting what I have done. Thankfully, there was one person that saved me from quitting forever.

@monkeypoacher at the time ran a business in Helena called Helena Heavy Industries, and he took me in and I formed a subsidiary business focused on Cartography under H.H.I. That business was the only thing that stopped me from quitting. I never told him how much it stopped me from leaving, but thankfully soon enough. I found even more people. The most notable one was @Oh_Ontario, he gave me the support I needed in my lows and highs. But now, let's see how long I can manage to stay on LOTC, 4 Months? 2 Years? 5 Years? I will only quit on when I no-longer enjoy RP or when I no-longer need the social support that LOTC provides. 

Special Thanks

@Demon_Lilly- The first friend I have ever had on LOTC, I thank you for that.

@monkeypoacher- Although you have never known, you had actually played a big role in my time in LOTC.

@Oh_Ontario- At times you thought I hated you, I never did. I am sorry if it affected you. 

@Lunaia101- You are no-longer on LOTC anymore, but I am still going to ping you in hopes you return, thank you.

@SkilledAntony- You made me interested in Government RP, I thank you for that.

@audyush- You are the first real friend I have made in Oren, I thank you for that.

@Maeday0- If you need to talk to me about anything, that being cat pictures or more, tell me.

@phunter648- Keep doing the Gate's will.

@_sinthetic@Reetzy998@SophiaTsu- You three are the only Norlanders I'd consider friends.

@Mc_Jynx- I'm still waiting for you to get your computer back, I'm waiting for you. Kali.

I'm probably forgetting a few, but oh well.

Now for the AMA

Okay you beans, it's time where you ask your questions to me. Maybe we can get this in 1st place for Popular Topics for a bit, Just remember that I will make more AMA's of this Cancer, light it up boys.

Voice reveal when.

hey man it was a joy to work with you in Helena. Sorry if I don't respond to you sometimes, sometimes I just feel like I'm being awkward. Glad to see your ventures have met with success :^)

3 minutes ago, ArizonaRanger said:

Voice reveal when.

When Japan makes Cat Girls

Just now, monkeypoacher said:

hey man it was a joy to work with you in Helena. Sorry if I don't respond to you sometimes, sometimes I just feel like I'm being awkward. Glad to see your ventures have met with success :^)

That's pretty nice, but can I have a q u e s t i o n a s k e d t o m e.

Just now, bugbytes21 said:

When will you PK Peralien? 

Soon

1 hour ago, Peralien said:

@audyush- You are the first real friend I have made in Oren, I thank you for that.

Love you Quebec!! <3

Out of all the places and communities you’ve RPed in and with, what has been your favorite? 

2 minutes ago, audyush said:

Love you Quebec!! <3

Out of all the places and communities you’ve RPed in and with, what has been your favorite? 

Hell- I mean Helena.

What does ama mean

3 minutes ago, Gemini said:

What does ama mean

It means Ask Me Anything, now give me rep

In your opinion, what makes a character interesting and engaging? Have you found any common attributes among your characters that encourages you to stick with them? 

2 minutes ago, Covey said:

In your opinion, what makes a character interesting and engaging? Have you found any common attributes among your characters that encourages you to stick with them? 

I think a character is interesting and engaging when they can move a plotline, no-matter how big or small. And all of my characters get drunk.

2 hours ago, Peralien said:

@_sinthetic@Reetzy998@SophiaTsu- You three are the only Norlanders I'd consider friends.

Once you're my son, you're always part of the family. Even in death you can't escape 😈

My questions: What do you like to do other than lotc? Have you ever dabbled in other rpgs? And is there a certain characteristic you notice amongst all your characters?

2 hours ago, Peralien said:

You made me interested in Government RP, I thank you for that.

Maybe a little too interested..... hahaha
Have you ever considered joining something like the economy team? What are some things you enjoy OUTSIDE of Lotc, hobbies, interests, etc?

9 minutes ago, SophiaTsu said:

Once you're my son, you're always part of the family. Even in death you can't escape 😈

My questions: What do you like to do other than lotc? Have you ever dabbled in other rpgs? And is there a certain characteristic you notice amongst all your characters?

I want to do DnD online but I can never find any, also all of my characters get drunk. 

11 minutes ago, AntonySkilled said:

Maybe a little too interested..... hahaha
Have you ever considered joining something like the economy team? What are some things you enjoy OUTSIDE of Lotc, hobbies, interests, etc?

Nobody has no idea what the economy team is made up of and how to apply for it. Painting