Throwing in the Basket

Anore

You're a lil' hard on yourself man. You didn't have an easy job.

Thank you for your effort, even though not everything went as it should have been.

Can't wait to worship pigs with you.

o7 much love to ya basket. Hope to continue seeing you around sometime red,blue, or whatever tag youll have.

May you finally have a break, thank you for your service. 

Sad to hear this, because you have been a great Mod-Admin. Thank you for your service and enjoy your retirement, king o7

Thank you for all that you’ve done for the team, aswell as for giving me a chance. It will be hard to not want to pm you every time something happens but I know holding the position of ex-gm team chairman can be very demanding. o7

Have a good retirement Mr mod admin. You haven't quite escaped LoTC just yet, but I'm ecstatic that we will finally have someone to work on the website. 

Keep golden, Basket! Good work out there buddy.

Ay my man Basket, even though I probably caused quite a bit of trouble for you (with the ban stuff and all that) I still think you did pretty well. Have a good retirement.

I feel bad even tho I got banned if you are about to join this server I recommend reading the rules very carefully

-Roboticnuker

Thank you for everything basket, your contributions to the server's well-being are innumerable. o7

O7, and much love to you. Over the past year I have had the pleasure of calling you a close friend. Let us return to our ventures in crypto and stocks soon.

Can you at least unban my fellow Rurikid man before you go

Hey man you did a great job in an utterly thankless position. Best of luck with your future work.

What always touched me about you was your sense of humor and humility. You're a great guy, don't be a stranger in Staff chat.