Union of The Fox and The Amber

Juno.

[!] Throughout the Atol Grove, the city of Amaethea, and to individuals across Almaris, foxes wearing golden circlets around their necks delivered letters on door steps before then scampering off into the wilderness. A single magnolia flower is attached to each letter.

-=-

gijIkIwP-F-UuLxHc0-2jDce6yVsGSK73wAdhlZYSNfAijD51a_DbhfFgCyNxOMz8C9sWAFj-vBY2C7clpEEgjKHaBnBRyQwqDeoHpFEKk1gFFJODMdvDeuKABDSraavoPzEilI_

Lari'onnan, Mal'onnan

You are cordially invited to the wedding of Sonna Vuln’miruel and Zolvan Vuln’miruel. The wedding will take place in the Atol Grove, home to The Drudic Order, on the 10th of Sun’s Smile. It will be atop the Mother Tree, within its branches and leaves. After the ceremony, a reception will be held where the Mother Circle’s moots take place. Please come dressed for the occasion. This wedding is to be held on neutral ground so absolutely no political talk will be tolerated. It is a day for celebration, not treaties or bloodshed. I hope to see you all there!

Sincerely,

Sister Fox and Brother Amber

=-=

The invitees are as followed:

All members of The Druidic Order, dedicants and family included

Feanor Sylvaeri, High Prince of Elvenesse, and all citizens of Elvenesse

Daerine Merachae’onn, and her family

Caedric Edvardsson, Hand of the King of Norland, and his family

Alisa Camian, High Keeper of the Red Faith, and her family

Levian’Tol Grandaxe, Grand Steward of Urguan, his wife Yazmorra Blackroot, High Chief of Hefrumm, and their family

Ayliana Maehr’tehral, Head Physician of Haelunor, and her family

Maruthir Kriswynn, and his family

(OOC: The wedding is Sunday, March 28th, at 5 PM EST)

Spoiler

Poggers

An amber mali smiles in excitement as the letters are sent out!

Levian'Tol Grandaxe would glance down towards the fox on his doorstep before leaning down and taking the letter.

He would flip and it open an read it, a wide grin growing on his face as he does before leaning back and shouting,

"FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCK YEAH!"

Ayliana gasps! Letting out an excited squeal "Oh my goodness I must prepare myself something to wear right away!" She then hurried off to tell her family of the news.

Somewhere, an amber eyed Mali twitched, and shuddered - His gaze twisted and turned to rage, tearing the missive to pieces with bronze clawed hands.