Worst of Applications?

Slorbin

First, do not harass anyone in this thread. They were all new roleplayers at one point, and might still be. I remember my first character was.. rather unfortunate. Remember yours? Yea.

Anyway, now that that's out of the way, post the absolute worst/wierdest whitelist applications you've seen in your entire life. Have a good laugh. I'm pretty sure this isn't against the rules.

I'll start with Young Bilo. Fun fact, he changed his name to Yung Bilbo immediately after getting accepted. /realname Bilbo Baggins.

Just...

If any new players are seeing this, use this as a guide of what to not do in your applications. Most of these are either denied or should be denied.

Edited by Slorbin

Someone trying to apply as a wild-dog, coyote, and lynx hybrid marking themselves down as a halfling.

Needless to say, they got denied.

i dont like making fun of people new to rp or inexperienced with rp.

But,
The CT (Corrupt Team) didn't approve this app.

i just found this gem

I dont have an app but I remember seeing two players apply together as a lesbian elf couple from france who went to college together or something, not exactly understanding the theme / time period of LOTC

This guy just listed of degrees you can get at a trade school.

5 Years on the AT finally has some use. Most of the applications posted are actually decently good comparatively to the badstuff I've seen, though this one is the most blatantly terrible.

I've got some ironic application gems for you guys.