See ya (for now)

Proddy

You've nothing to apologize on. 

You're a beloved member of the community and your friends here, actual ones, care for you. 

See you soon. If you are happy to return to a community that appreciates you. 

one of the best ppl i’ve met on the server, take your time man. catch ya on the flippity 😎

Always loved RPing with you and you're a cool guy to hang out with and chat in various channels with, so I felt really bad to see all of that stuff happen to you.  I wish I could have been able to do something to make it better, but all I can offer is my support.  You know I'll always be available and up for a chat, be it about this situation or anything else.  I got many memes to send!

Looking forward to seeing you come back and feeling excited to play the game again!  But, of course, don't feel rushed to return to the server.  Your own health and happiness matter more than this game.

<3

bye bye have a good day come back soon now bye bye smiles come back soon ya hear smiles grin to ear smiles *smiles* bye bye :) *smiles* bye see you later have fun, hope you get better soon

In all seriousness, no need to apologize for a break. A break from everything is well-needed sometimes.

who did this to my proddy 

Vibe ever forward brother, failed nobody and I'm proud of u.

Edited by Tiresiam

At the end of the day just remember that this is Minecraft and whatever happens here doesn't matter much. And also, in regard with the people that I believe that you feel like you've disappointed them: don't worry, because nothing is ever irreversible and values like dedication and loyalty are things that can always be proven with time.  

Finally, if you ever feel bad for this or you need someone to talk or to cheer you up, send me a DM in Discord!

race traitors man

jokes aside have a good one man and hope to see ya around again once you're back

Keep your chin and head up high Proddy, i wish you well for the future. Stay safe my man. 

take your time and take some space from this toxic mess. youre loved and appreciated 🖐

6 hours ago, sergisala said:

At the end of the day just remember that this is Minecraft and whatever happens here doesn't matter much. And also, in regard with the people that I believe that you feel like you've disappointed them: don't worry, because nothing is ever irreversible and values like dedication and loyalty are things that can always be proven with time.  

Finally, if you ever feel bad for this or you need someone to talk or to cheer you up, send me a DM in Discord!

"ahaha it's okay that you played a traitor It'll just be a stain on your name until you prove loyalty to Oran like me!!! dm me btw ;)" Completely missed the point. Man shan't have a poor reputation because he made a roleplay decision based on roleplay circumstances & a roleplay personality. 

I learned my lesson about Orenians a long time ago. Well, in truth it is a far larger part of the server, but I've yet to see another playerbase who will so actively stomp on your skull then act sympathetic/not to blame when it causes you to break down/leave. That said, I'm sorry for everything you've gone through recently, I know the feeling all too well from Rubern. Just know that when you come back there are other playerbases that you can spend time with and learn to enjoy if Oren still doesn't feel right for you. Until then, enjoy life and know that at least you realized people's true colors now instead of later down the road. 

take care homie, do what you gotta do for your health, thats more important than the game

and feel free to pop into providence vc and hang out! you’re always welcome here