Napier Men's Attire - Clothes for the Discerning Gentlesir [CLOSED]

Urahra

Spoiler

@DrakeHaze.

yeah, still can't see it. hit me with a message on discord. I'm in the providence discord and the oren discord. 

@DahStalker

A package arrives at Ms. Kovachev's home in Providence, wrapped in the usual brown paper and tied off with a bow of sturdy twine. Once removed, the packaging would reveal a set of navy blue play-clothes fashioned after the sailors of the Orenian Navy.

PqfaCrL.png

A card included in the package reads:

Dear Ms. Kovachev,

I hope the little fellow in your life enjoys these play-clothes! I chose blue corduroy for his attire. The dark color doesn't show dust and dirt quite as easily, so he can romp and ramble all day while still looking fresh and fancy. The fabric is sturdy, so it shouldn't wear out easily. No need to patch this little suit! 

Signed,

Sarah Styrne-Napier

@DrakeHaze.

Mr. D'Arkent would receive his clothes folded up neatly inside a tidy, brown-paper package. After removing the wrapping paper, he'd find a grey woolen coat over a maroon silk vest with black trousers.

xe6HpS0.png

Dear Mr. D'Arkent,

I hope this package finds you well. This coat ought to keep your friend warm on those misty Providence nights as he wanders the streets in search of criminals! It's thick and warm with a cushy interior lining. It's perhaps more functional than stylish, but I imagine your friend is a practical sort. I hope he'll find it most useful.

Signed,

Sarah Styrne-Napier

- IC -

Name: Mr. Henry Penton

Place of Residence: Pompourelia Street #8

Describe Your Order: A fancy set of clothing

- OOC -

IGN: CharmingCavalier

Base Skin: Will send in discord

Reference pics: Will send in discord

Payment Method [minas, USD, art/skin trade]: Minas and plenty of books

@CharmingCavalier

Henry would find a package left for him on his porch, wrapped in brown paper. Inside is a bold green suit with a silk flower attached to the lapel, over top a salmon vest. 

zetWvax.png

Dear Mr. Penton,

Oh, how excited I was to make a suit for you! And such a striking color choice too. Most men prefer more drab and desaturated tones. You're very brave for choosing a bright green like this. I hope the garment suits you and you enjoy wearing it. Come down to the book shop and model it for me in person soon, will you? Thank you again for the commission!

Your friend,

Sarah Styrne-Napier

@Ludulo

Icroth would receive a package wrapped in brown paper.

G2D6rfk.png

Dear Mr. Vursur,

When I began this business, I wasn't really expecting to make an Oyashiman-style kimono for a dark elf. But I guess life just leads us to interesting places, huh? Enjoy.

Signed,

Sarah Styrne-Napier

- IC -

Name: Maigo

Place of Residence: Maigo's Home, Freeport (up the stairs from the smithy and continue in that direction, the home is on the left; the order can be left in the mailbox)

Describe Your Order: A set of clothing that may be used on board a ship. Hard wearing linen shirt and trousers. A large 'sash' (obi) is required or a belt that can hold a sword upon it.

- OOC -

IGN: Knightei

Base Skin: You can grab it here

Reference pics: The top half; the bottom half;

Payment Method [minas, USD, art/skin trade]: Minaaaaaa

- IC -

Name: Chester B. Puller

Place of Residence: Imperial Bastion

Describe Your Order: Traveling clothes

- OOC -

IGN: Kalofonos

Base Skin:

Reference pics: Sent in discord.

Payment Method [minas, USD, art/skin trade]: minas

@Knightei

After meeting Sarah in Providence outside of the Novellen Pub and receiving his order, Maigo would open up his package to find workman's clothes of sturdy make. A teal-blue jacket with black buttons over top a clean, tan shirt and cream slacks. 

3OglcLA.png

The note inside reads:

Dear Mr. Maigo,

I hope you find these clothes will insulate you against the salty ocean breezes of Freeport. I tried to blend Oyashiman style with an Orenian aesthetic. I'm not certain how successful I was, but... with luck, it'll meet the needs you outlined in your order. Let me know if any changes need to be made. Thank you!

Signed,

Sarah Styrne-Napier

- IC -

Name: Karl Emmanuel Wittenbach

Place of Residence: Providence

Describe Your Order: Fashionable Providence City Attire for a young upcoming man from a Scholars and buissnessman family. 

- OOC -

IGN: EtowTheSaltyCat

Base Skin: PM

Reference pics: PM

Payment Method [Paypal?]:

@Stevie

MfAR2R8.png

Attached to the package containing his gambeson, Chester Puller would find a note:

Dear Mr. Puller,

Looking forward to our date!

Sarah

@Etow

The young Mr. Wittenbach, like the other customers before him, would receive his garments folded tidily and wrapped in brown paper. When he cut the twine binding the wrapping, he would find a plush suit of brown tweed over a gold vest. 

jGmvjfd.png

Included in the package is a card from Sarah:

Dear Mr. Wittenbach,

I hope this delivery finds you and your family well! I don't believe you and I have met, but I ran into your relative Eliza the other day at the Novellen. She mentioned that she was moving to Providence. I'm surprised she didn't mention that she had relatives in town. With luck, you and I will be able to acquaint ourselves soon. Enjoy the suit!

Signed,

Sarah Styrne-Napier

- IC -

Name: Maigo

Place of Residence: Freeport

Describe Your Order: PM

- OOC -

IGN: Knightei

Base Skin: PM

Reference pics: PM

Payment Method [minas, USD, art/skin trade]: USD

- IC -

Name: Zoddric Calliban

Place of Residence: Karosgrad

Describe Your Order: A formal kimono, made for a man, with a wine-red haori, a black nagagi and a hakama with something similar to a damascus pattern. And some black geta, if it's possible

- OOC -

IGN: AdmiralLB

Base Skin: Steve

Reference pics:Haori, Custom making, Ready Made Haori | BOKUNAN-DO

Payment Method [minas, USD, art/skin trade]: USD

[!] An order arrives, written in looping, fanciful, but legible script, and scented with heather perfume.

- IC -

Name: Hawthorn Goodbarrel

Place of Residence: The Goodbarrel Burrow, Bramblebury

Describe Your Order: "A white or cream-coloured poet's shirt, open at the front a little, and tight fitting slacks. They should be tailored to a halfling, so quite small, but hopefully not childlike. No shoes will be required, that is a given, and I would prefer the slacks to finish just above the ankle. My measurements are attached below."

- OOC -

IGN: SalamanderMoss

Base Skin: Would it be possible to get this as an outfit base? Here's the skin base either way (bit scandelous....)

2037730240_HBase2.png.9486e2c84aaa49e7f8d2976c0845b381.png

Reference pics:

B018 Poet Shirt Musketeer Shirt Renaissance Pirate Ruffled

Payment Method [minas, USD, art/skin trade]: Minas.

These are very nice skins, I would pay IRL money for them, but alas. Just gonna hand over as many minas as I have either way, like 200-300?. (If you're busy with other skins and want to give this a pass for someone who can pay more deservedly then I get you. This is a super nice offer either way)