The Spring Contingency

"A pity" Stated Joseph as his fathers missive told him the news "All that vocal groveling and preparation to defeat Oren..... they were oh so sure of themselves and now look." Joseph Moved to the window of the palace looking out to the north where the Kingdom of Haense Lay. "We made a mistake, we mistook these fools for goats, when they are in truth RATS. And Rats.....stick together..." The young man closed the curtains as his thoughts lay with the retreating Sedanese moving to Haense. 

Lukas Castile whistles an old Sedanian tune, walking in the opposite direction from the rest of the Goats of Sedan. "I am needed elsewhere." Lukas mumbled as his brother Leon flanked his left side, the rest of the Castile family following him.

6 minutes ago, aiden0023 said:

Lukas Castile whistles an old Sedanian tune, walking in the opposite direction from the rest of the Goats of Sedan. "I am needed elsewhere." Lukas mumbled as his brother Leon flanked his left side, the rest of the Castile family following him.

J Fitzpeter begins cultivating the grounds for his new farm, expecting his promised help to arrive any day now...

19 minutes ago, Lionbileti said:

Olivier Renault grabbed the one last Savoyard cigar of which he had in his possession, going forth and lighting it from the flames of the Sedan Manor. Placing it between his lips he'd smirk. "Come on Lukas, I know where we can go." Chuckled the Savoyard as he would turn towards Lukas gesturing for the Castile household to follow him. 

Lars limps quickly upon his peg-leg to catch up to the pair leading the fray. "Ollie's been showing me some cool sketches in that notebook o' his. Fancy some new surroundings?" He smiles.

9 minutes ago, ausubung said:

Lars limps quickly upon his peg-leg to catch up to the pair leading the fray. "Ollie's been showing me some cool sketches in that notebook o' his. Fancy some new surroundings?" He smiles.

Lukas Castile smiles, looking over the sketches, "Aye, it looks fantastic."