Hispanic Rpers needed

AntonySkilled

Hey all! Some of you may know, but others might not, my name is Anthony (Also called Antony or Skilled). Osanora is my town which is amazing because I get to bring my IRL culture onto LOTC, I originally wanted to RP with Santegians but they dont really have a place and so I made Osanora which is a mix of both Spain and Mexico Spanish, traditions, and culture. We get lots of people who stop by to visit but I lack a true playerbase... Thats why I am asking for any of you who belong to the Hispanic community or are interested in RPing as one, please consider making an Osanorian, or Santegian, and come help me build our presence on this server up again! Feel free to approach me on discord SkilledAntony#2639 or come RP. We are in the South hub on the road to Sutica. The first settlement on the road and will be marked with a sign. Thanks!

Thanks Antony!!! I’ll make sure to drop by Osanora some time as I am half Salvadoran.

14 minutes ago, ArizonaRanger said:

Thanks Antony!!! I’ll make sure to drop by Osanora some time as I am half Salvadoran.

Awesome to hear that!

Hispanic RP is fun RP, please do come. I'll help you get situated as we have an entire new center here in Osanora tailored to new players and players starting out.