M4nnam4nna iz Mannamannaa.

Mannamannaa

Hello! Just wanted to drop a quick note introducing myself! As stated above, I am myself, a new member to the server and forums. My first persona is that of Kor'garr, who you have probably seen getting terribly lost somewhere around Krugmar, Elvenesse, or Talon's Port. If you all have suggestions on where I should take a look for tips of any kind, have invites to places, or just want to drop a quick note saying hello, I would be happy to hear it!

In the meantime, a little more about myself. First, 21 Years old. I'm an avid music lover and musician, I have multiple amazing dogs, and I enjoy curling up with a good sci-fi or fantasy novel on slower days. Oh, and Rum. Rum's good too.

Glad to be here interacting with everyone, This has already become the best Minecraft community I have had the pleasure to enjoy so far!

Welcome to the server! I’m glad you’re having a fun time here.

If you have any questions you’re always welcome to reach out to me on the forums or on discord, Lumii#0001

Whats your favourite song, and do you play any instruments? 

6 minutes ago, Kuila said:

Welcome to the server! I’m glad you’re having a fun time here.

If you have any questions you’re always welcome to reach out to me on the forums or on discord, Lumii#0001

Whats your favourite song, and do you play any instruments? 

First of all, thank you!

Ohhh dear. I have no clue what to put for a favorite song, so I will just go ahead and list a couple. "Rime of the Ancient Mariner" from Iron Maiden's Powerslave album is an excellent take on the original piece in a heavy, powerful metal spin. If you are more of an electro/alt fan, Robert Delong's album In the Cards has a great variety of meaningful songs, and his lyrics are very thoughtful. Going from alt to just plain weird with the electropop genre you can try out AJR, with The Click being my personal preference compared to their newer stuff... On the other hand, dark and heavy Cellos-plugged-into-Electric-guitar-amp goodness is all over Apocalyptica's Shadowmaker... I could go on and on if you have any genres to ask about, honestly.

In terms of instruments, I have played the Cello for 13 years, done marching band with both drumline (Marching percussion) and front ensemble (Xylophones, synths, etc;), and fiddled about with Guitar for about 7 years. I also enjoy messing around with piano, though I dont have actual training with it!

3 hours ago, Mannamannaa said:

First of all, thank you!

Ohhh dear. I have no clue what to put for a favorite song, so I will just go ahead and list a couple. "Rime of the Ancient Mariner" from Iron Maiden's Powerslave album is an excellent take on the original piece in a heavy, powerful metal spin. If you are more of an electro/alt fan, Robert Delong's album In the Cards has a great variety of meaningful songs, and his lyrics are very thoughtful. Going from alt to just plain weird with the electropop genre you can try out AJR, with The Click being my personal preference compared to their newer stuff... On the other hand, dark and heavy Cellos-plugged-into-Electric-guitar-amp goodness is all over Apocalyptica's Shadowmaker... I could go on and on if you have any genres to ask about, honestly.

In terms of instruments, I have played the Cello for 13 years, done marching band with both drumline (Marching percussion) and front ensemble (Xylophones, synths, etc;), and fiddled about with Guitar for about 7 years. I also enjoy messing around with piano, though I dont have actual training with it!

I'll have to check those out! I don't think I'm familiar with any of those artists, actually :) Thank you!

Welcome to the server! 💛

I'm a fellow fantasy, music (though not musician), and dog lover :)
If you'd like to join the halflings discord server you're welcome to (even as an orc!), just shoot me a message on discord at RIO#8249 or here. We're a pretty tight knit community and often in voice chats chilling or playing games. Hopefully we get the chance to interact further sometime.