[✓] [CA Races] The Spectral Codex

Sorcerio

First

Honestly though, can't say I'm a fan of this rewrite.

Edited by rukio

Enjoyed helping you out with this one, Pund! 

+1 Ghostwrite

3 minutes ago, Spoons said:

why did you steal my lore from the googledoc? - i was about to post it :/

b765cd1cac65d6133087fabfec323e06.png

+1 for spoon's lore

add the redline that people who bring back dead characters just to do slice of life rp again as a ghost yield MORE ectoplasm for anyone that would like to harvest it.....

15 minutes ago, UnBaed said:

add the redline that people who bring back dead characters just to do slice of life rp again as a ghost yield MORE ectoplasm for anyone that would like to harvest it.....

I will personally eat those ghosts.

I don't really see the need for TWO MORE ghost races, so unless this is two subraces of ghost, eh..

If it's just removing graven and ghosts both, and turning them to 'poltergeist/revenant' both, that's fine.

15 hours ago, Slorbin said:

I don't really see the need for TWO MORE ghost races, so unless this is two subraces of ghost, eh..

If it's just removing graven and ghosts both, and turning them to 'poltergeist/revenant' both, that's fine.

It's the latter.

On 3/30/2021 at 5:34 PM, Sorcerio said:

When will you change ur lore so paladins/holy magics in general are relevant to getting rid of them again . . .and I don't mean haunts I mean purge to despawn them for x days or for good if they consent like the old lore had. 

With your rewrite since they have no physical touchable body (outside of haunts/sanctuaries) it is impossible to purge them. You can only hack them to pieces which is zzz. I like the ability to say "Why are you still here" and if its not something rly obtainable being able to be like "Okay, I can purge you in a somewhat less painful way or I can end you by a blade, your choice" yadda yadda. This just forces me to go "hur dur me have big glowy stick I bash on his skull"  

Also...the marking/branding/whatever they're able to do to people should be purgeable, so on so forth. 

10 minutes ago, rukio said:

When will you change ur lore so paladins/holy magics in general are relevant to getting rid of them again

when holy magic is relevant again

2 hours ago, ScreamingDingo said:

when holy magic is relevant again

Mood

This Lore has been accepted. Moved to Implemented Lore, it will be sorted to it's appropriate category soon. Please note that if this is playable lore, such as a magic or CA, you will need to write a guide for this piece. You will be contacted regarding the guide (or implementation if it isn’t needed) shortly.