God Weeps [PK]

bugbytes21

image.jpeg.be5462417173c21b500d4462fa724689.jpeg

Depiction of the attack at Osanora 

From what  was supposed to be a joyous occasion filled with music and laughter quickly turned into violence, when rebels pulled their swords upon the pontiff and Bishop of Cordoba.  In his last moments Hernando stated, "I give my life to GOD" before his neck got slashed and bled to death. At the age of 29 Bishop Hernando Altamirano of Cordoba perished. 

Born to loving parents who died too soon, Hernando Altamirano found belonging and love in the Holy Mother church, and strived to be right and just and forgiving up until death. In the monastery in Osanora placed in his desk, contains the will of Hernando Altamirano.

To the Faithful,

If you are reading this, then my soul has been dedicated to GOD, it is but my regret that I had not had more time with everyone. I ask that if I am to be killed that my killers be forgiven in the light of GOD, and shown the true path. That they may be redeemed before the church, though there may be sadness at my passing, I implore do not be sad upon what has been, but look forward to what will be. Enjoy life given upon you, for it is a gift from GOD, and we do not know when GOD will call us to home. 

It is my most fervent wish that upon my death that Agustin Altamirano be elevated to Bishop of Cordoba, he has served honorably as an Acolyte and as a Vicar and I do believe that he will achieve greatness through the grace of GOD. I wish that the Canonist Service Center be maintained and grow to serve more that need a home. It is one of the most holiest missions to serve the poor, and I wish that the good work in done with Cordoba and Osanora to be continued. For it is GOD that hears the cry of the poor.

May a million blessing be upon the Diocese of Cordoba, and may the light be upon you forever more. GOD bless you, GOD bless the holy mother church, GOD bless the pontiff, and GOD bless Cordoba

Signed,

Hernando Altamirano, Bishop Cordoba 

"They will pay for this unprovoked egregious attack on our Holy Mother Church." remarked Father Basil Moroul.

"Take hold of this blade, a symbol of holiness, and by it you shall cleanse mankind of sin." Spoke Father Bourdon, citing the scripture with great fervor.

Carlos Mendez weeps in his chambers after finding Hernando's corpse in Osanora before muttering..

"Justice shall be dealt, and the men that did this will pay. So will Felipe."

Upon hearing the news back in Haense, Shirren frowned. This simply did not make sense.

Why would rebels attack members of the church? It simply made no sense. There was nothing to gain. "What?" he asked himself, "Are they trying to get all of humanity to turn on them? What utter nonsense. Who would be so stupid?" 

Then he turned his head towards the south, peering out, knowing the towering spires of Providence lay just beyond the horizon. "Nay," he muttered, "something far more nefarious is going on here..."

Edited by Elpreties

Padre Agustin overlooks from his window, weeping as God would weep, not knowing where his cousin Alfonso Altamirano is, and having his mentor killed

Francisco Sutica looks to Hernando in the seven skies, holding his arms open for him, "It is good to finally see you my son"

Daniel Falstaff hangs his head low as he peers down upon the body. "By god, this was not supposed to happen..." He turned his head towards the north-west. "The rebels wouldn't do this- even they are not so heartless."

A spectacularly grandiose dish of beef wellington lays sprawled out across a porcelain plate elegantly, the overall presentation of the meal would reflect an element of sophistication and eloquence; nonetheless, the meal itself had been sitting there for quite awhile now, clearly left uneaten - not even a bite from the dish which appeared tantalizingly good was missing. Seated, staring down at the dish while drumming on the table with a utensil, was Ser Gustaven von Halsfield. Word had reached him moments earlier regarding the recent passing of Bishop Hernando, that of which came as a bit of a surprise to the man - enough of a surprise to cause him to lose his appetite as he was deep in thought while seated at the dinner table, "Bishop Hernando's passing is .. well, unexpected .. I knew him a tad bit, never thought that he would meet the Creator anytime soon. But .. rebels they're led to believe? Well, admittedly I'm left scratching my head: for what reasons would rebels be at fault for all this? Why would rebels consider doing something such as this in the first place? Perhaps those who assume rebels might be at fault are simply misled." With a shrug of his shoulders Gustaven would finally begin to help himself to the dinner which sat in front of him, happily eating away to his heart's content.

Cardinal Pelagius slams his fist at the sight of the missive - dropping his glass of Tequilla, "Bloody Hell! my vassals keep dying.." 

xZNY1t92XTaKNxkRqCaDCXp7hYJXZRqL8T8LJv4LUYxyldlQ4GlxIfX0X-6J6tVLf32aCIjkm5Ri3IVR4hn6hw1l45NZba77NWrCnhK8fT00VhzH0SdNSi9_RERmO2LEMSJo3qf_

-Vl1MdPfULqLii4QXL5kr0ZomjbQxwwgYYYGmb3RmSgEp3MWSyDKIjWLIJPKagPaJOdCSlTA_AfpfNrBmqNjORy_pARcm7mf7M8az5Do2THDJ1A4vIkBpVAwiY9h4YzjMzvXLmRo

As Jude II strolled the Palace Gardens of Providence alongside his attendant and friend, Sister Catherine, and two Holy Knights of the Supreme Order, the Pontiff found his mind occupied by the death of his loyal Bishop, Hernando. Setting his papers aside, Jude would carefully ease onto a secluded bench among the trees a bushes which dotted the pathways, "Sister, Holy Sirs... shall we pray?" The trio nodded their heads, standing close beside the bench. As their hands clasped before them and their heads bowed, so did the Pontiff's, "Oh Lord God... as we think of- Mmph... today, I, Your most humble Vicar, do beseech Thee to behold my beloved brother, Bishop Hernando, eternal peace."

After a short pause, the aging Pontiff would continue, "It is he who served Thee devotedly in his episcopal office, even finding the sacrifice of life in his service to his flock, in trust to them and in You, Almighty Lord. Yet, sadly there were those who intended to deceive and so, Bishop Hernando lies dead and has, I pray, ascended to the Seven Skies." A long pause was given, Jude leaning back in discomfort on the bench, "I pray to Thee that You may grant Bishop Hernando bountiful reward for his actions in life, as both man and shepherd. This I pray, King of Kings, Lord of Lords. Amen." The burnt hand of the Pontiff rose from his lap to press against head, chest, and shoulders, Jude crossing himself along with those attendants present upon the prayer's conclusion. The tired gaze of Jude then rose to the sky, in contemplation--prideful contemplation of his brother's life and service.

xZNY1t92XTaKNxkRqCaDCXp7hYJXZRqL8T8LJv4LUYxyldlQ4GlxIfX0X-6J6tVLf32aCIjkm5Ri3IVR4hn6hw1l45NZba77NWrCnhK8fT00VhzH0SdNSi9_RERmO2LEMSJo3qf_