THE ATTACK

Timer

THE ATTACK

Authored by Padre Agustin of Cordoba

The Pazzi conspiracy, assassination attempt against Lorenzo … stock image |  Look and Learn

(Hyspian Depiction of the Attack)

Download White Line Divider Png | PNG & GIF BASE

The attack on Osanora happened on the twelfth of Harren's Folly, during a bright and sunny sky, perfect conditions for such a meeting with the Vicar of God. Before me and the late Bishop Hernando entered Osanora with the Pontiff, I had warned them both not to go, due to the people that consumed the streets. The people were annoying, and outright spoke of malicious behavior, banditry and the like, these are the common people of Osanora due to the Count's terrible leadership abilities. I had begged and pleaded with both the Bishop and the Pontiff not to go, but they both trusted in good faith alone. I have seen the corruption that has spread into Osanora, the acts of sin, left unchallenged by our idle minded Count. He allowed this vile fiends into our town, to let them do acts such as these, acts of villainy against our church.

I lead the Bishop and the Pontiff to the meeting area, it was full with the scum, only three were not of the villain type. Two Waldenians, who would be liars, assassins against our Holy Mother Church, and a heartlander woman, who looked the Orenian type. My mind goes hazy as I recount the details of these people, for I defended the pontiff after all the assassins pulled their swords, the thoughts of Religious Fervor me and his excellency, Bishop Hernando had are engraved in my mind, I keenly remember saying before the fight begun, "I die here for GOD and the Pontiff!". I was not the one to die though, the events before me getting knocked out are scattered, those being the fighting that ensued after a moment of talking, I would wake to see my good friend Carlos Mendez, and Domonic of Sutica. Domonic had his men retreat, for what? Because brigands who looked not the type to carry a sword were fighting against us? The Suticans were cowards during this fight, obviously more focused on saving the man that lead to all this death, the Count, Felipe de Medina. After I passed out the meeting room with Carlos Mendez helping me walk, I went to where the count was, to watch Carlos Mendez asking for answers. The count spoke vile insults against Hyspia, not wanting to serve "our kind". The Count does not care for the people who helped found his city, Cesar I would weep at the sight of this. After consulting with new arrivals, Father Basil and Holy Sir Santiago, Padre Alfonso would walk out, towards the north, this would be the last time we saw him on this earth.

We have lost many that day, the 12 of Harren's Folly, 1813

Pax et Amor,

Padre Agustin of Cordoba

"Facts...."

Mutters Carlos Mendez while looking over the work with a laugh.

Felipe would groan as he shifts his body to read this.. work.. "Ah, another Priest who abuses his position to speak badly of me." He would look over his bandaged up body wondering when exactly the Sutican guards came to protect him "The fool does not seem to remember who stood alongside the Pontiff fighting for GOD during all of this"

Daniel Falstaff threatens to smooch Agustin again. Mentally, of course. He says nothing, otherwise.

A Ghostly Bishop stands reading the missive, he breaks down asking "What have I done, what have I done, What have I done" repeating the same sentence for the next 5 days