I COME TO SERVE YOU O'ALMIGHTY

Rudi

Padre Agustin nods in approval of this missive

"A polished exterior does not cure the rot within." Adelric would say, as he raised a brow to the King making a show of himself. No doubt, an attempt to redeem himself of the recent happenings.

Joseph Gaultier sits at his table come morning eating his breakfast as he reads through the letter to the public a gentle smile on his face as no matter how contridicting his actions might have been these past years to the words he says this year Joseph cant help but respect the Koeng for he wants to cleanse all that Iblees possibly left behind out of his body.... This certainly for Joseph solidifies the opinion that he is on the right side of history 

"nice" Adalia remarked before setting off to find Rosalind to get more money for fine robes, fine foods, and luxurious items. @livrose

A wolven snarl would then resound across the Kongzem, crows taking flight to escape that bedamned flurry of Ebrietael gusts and frenzied winds. When it had demanded of the Patriarch retribution for the sins wrought across the once-GODly kingdom, this was decidedly not what it had in mind... nor would it satisfy that bottomless desire that lingered in an ethereal stomach. 

"One year to pay the proper tithe... Let us hope that such is rendered in full." 

"That won't save you," Ser Aleksandr Hieromar whispered coldly to himself as he prepared a bouquet of tulips for his beloved sister, whose execution Heinrik had ordered.

"Nothing will save you."

Nataliya Reza sat at the foot of her bed, cleaning her onyx ferrum dagger with a dampen rag.

Heinrik, I have brought you a gift! The Haeseni woman revealed a box hidden behind her before offering it to the heir. "it is my gift to you, for how you will make this kingdom proud young one." 

The Haeseni woman began to pressed harder against the blade with her rag as she thought back on the memory, her eyes beginning to squint with frustration. 

The Prince's brows raised slightly as he gazed upon the beautifully made dagger, with his name engraved into it. "Spasibo Aunt Nat!" he smiled warmly towards her. "Will you be returning to haense?" he inquired in a yearning manner. 

A tear began to trickle down the woman's cheek as she pressed the rag harder and harder against the blade before accidentally cutting herself. causing her to wince before placing her index finger in her mouth. The Haeseni Princess panned down to the droplets of blood upon the ground before murmuring. "You are my blood dear nephew. . .  but this. . . will be hard to forgive.."

Annika Vyronov would read over the flier from her bedroom, still full of unpacked luggage. "Godan bless him.." She breathed, signing the lorraine cross over her chest. Placing the flier down, she would retreat back to her unpacking, taking great care of her belongings. 

15 minutes ago, shay said:

"nice" Adalia remarked before setting off to find Rosalind to get more money for fine robes, fine foods, and luxurious items.

"WHERE ARE VY GOING?" screeched Harren, tripping and falling down the stairs as he attempted to follow.

Missive in hand, Shirren read it silently, a blank look on his face, before sarcastically remarking, "What? Is Godan's will for the Koeng to stub his toe?" 

He shook his head softly before looking towards the hospital, shadowy figures illuminated against the curtains dancing in the firelight. A pained scream rang out as someone lost... an arm? maybe a leg? Shirren turned to look at the Palace.

"My father once told me that a respected Koeng should be both beloved and feared by his people. Well I love him with all my heart. And I... well I certainly fear what he'll decide to do next," Shirren chuckled to himself, "So maybe he's got something figured out after all."

Shirren strode off, stretching his left arm slowly. It was healing along nicely, and the bandages would be off soon. He grinned. "It's about time someone around here did something impressive."

Koenas Mariya sits in their shared room, watching over her two newborn children, as she watches her husband embark on this walk "I hope this brings him some sort of peace..."

Franz read the missive from his vacation house in Yong Ping, having previously been in the process of burning various incenses, before finally having settled on the lavender one to be the right one for his bath. His mood was much cheerier than that of his usual apathetic demeanour, and he released a relaxed breath as he leaned back. "A walk of penance." He nodded to himself at that, before turning to his companion and tilting his head to the side. "Forgiveness must first come from within." He stated, in stark contrast to his otherwise grim philosophies on life. Nevertheless, he quirked a brow at her, inquiring for her thoughts. @marilka

Juliya Ipera reads over the missive with furrowed brows, setting it down carefully in front of her afterwards. "It'll take more than a temporary penance to get rid of that sin." She quips, downing another glass of wine, a habit she had overcome years ago.