ELECTORAL SURVEY FOR THE PEOPLE OF HANSETI-RUSKA

ELECTORAL SURVEY FOR THE PEOPLE OF HANSETI-RUSKA

RESPECTED IS THE VOICE OF THE PEOPLE

Written by Adrian Erik Colborn

c7U6142s5SOFW6MASdLo9OHSckAMiZJOET7Fl5OHd5gXl8_kecyuCobQaAhuXW484umk4XcY1Q_n9j2wrh5R9SzZVRXl5MQouh_G3C3adXDwq3r_qFUIpOpkg6X6rYdbqUuIChK0

The city of Karosgrad in its bustle were men and women handing out papers for any who went along its streets. They offered a smile, even a warm drink and bread for any reader so they may find some respite from the cold weather and famine. At the bottom of the paper is attached a survey ready to be filled in so you may share your views with the writer.

GOOGLE FORM (The Survey)

https://forms.gle/GsbVjbnPBRVRHaFCA

May the reader be in a good health and well-fed during this time of strife. The Kongzem of Hanseti-Ruska and by extension, its people are under a lot of pressure resulting from the Troll invaders and the lack of food left behind by their escapades. We the common man and woman are divided between many professions such as a soldier in the ranks of the HRA safeguarding the Kongzem, smiths working the harsh anvil and forge, bakers stoking oven fires to bake bread, farmers ensuring we are all fed. We carry in our hands likewise a responsibility as the HRA does to safeguard the Kongzem, to safeguard its sanctity. It is much simpler to give up in face of injustice, to lay down your shield and sword in the face of adversity and to succumb to the unwavering tides of chaos. I know however that we all have the strength in us to persist.

I am a newcomer to the Kongzem but my ancestors are far from strangers to our fair state, far from strangers to the people and their struggles and far from strangers from the battles we fight every day. My family was ravaged by what is known today as the Vaeyl Wars a struggle much reminisce of our current time and its battle against these Rime-Trolls. It was my ancestor Godric Colborn as well as Matthew Colborn the then Palatine of Haense who fought at the war front. With the many sacrifices back then the state recovered and victory was had, some sacrificed more than others, but may my existence prove that even those most harmed survived and recovered. For as my family lost Matthew Colborn to the culmination of the war, so likewise we ensured many more survived. We would have perished had we not persisted these words I hope we never forget.

I may not have the expertise in war such as Matthew Colborn nor the physical strength as my great-grandfather Godric Colborn. But I have in me the strength to persist and the will to be the vessel of change and to carry out a duty to serve the people of this Kongzem. It is as such that I ask of you to speak your mind, may your words be heard and respected. It is the people of this Kongzem that is our most valued treasure, the gem of our fair state, the most precious of things. May your words be like gozemer fashioned to be worn and tide us towards change. Let us persist together, I hope to speak and meet with you all to hear your woes and worries, to better represent your will.

(If you leave your address in the survey you will be contacted for a visit)

GOOGLE FORM (The Survey)

https://forms.gle/GsbVjbnPBRVRHaFCA

Signed, Alderman-Candidate Adrian Erik Colborn

yXnNdnz639MM9uR1tEFdGoj4v6AXbrMUlfCPbm9qzZiGdByL2DipcvqtPW5UC-Auz3sa-jFz_BdBKvcAP_riGBKSoDLX6i5yQgQwnxfdeIgv5OJUZET5_O0tSZySvmlDKZDKUm7Z