Investigation Notes by Det. Tatiana Ruthern

Juli

16hPgFtpTNLL7Vf6M_vNnauVXwXcQQhXrQoPtP4Ss77XluE4HlkLiB3GE_xufGlUCAyYUPeNWYv0zsfgJDIgyHowFFmbA9--oBKiZIRLbvsb13OC6PpjVQWdNSSui6vraTJN8xro

INVESTIGATION NOTES OF DET. TATIANA RUTHERN

Joma and Umund 367 ES

Va ve Edlervik,

I, Royal Detective, Tatiana vas Ruthern, wish to report my findings after the recent explosion in the square. Through my expert investigation I have discovered a straw of hay within the bomb rubble and began comparing it to the other bales of hay in Karosgrad. I came across my first suspect, “Jan Oto Kortreevich,” who seemed very suspicious since I walked up to him. I began my thorough questioning to which I asked if he owned the piece of hay I found within the rubble. His response was inconclusive, so I have not taken him off of my suspect list yet. 

I then continued my mission until I found a man by the name of “Jebababiah” sitting upon a cart filled with hay. I immediately asked if he liked hay to which he said yes, but I made sure to compare the hay I found in the explosion to the hay on the cart. I almost crossed his name off my suspect list when he talked about how upset he was to see hay put to waste in the explosion, but then I saw his pipe. As any good detective, I then tasted both the ash from the explosion and the ash from his pipe and found almost identical similarities. He mentioned a man named “Mat You” who sold him the tobacco! 

I ask that the Haeseni people write to me, Royal Detective, Tatiana vas Ruthern, about any information you have regarding “Mat You.” I promise to bring JUSTICE to this Kingdom and take down the perpetrator of the cart bombing.

Signed,

Her Ladyship, Tatiana vas Ruthern, Royal Detective of Hanseti-Ruska

"I'll have to keep an eye out on this one....she has the potential to ruin all my hard work!" commented Mat You

"Wow! Tittie is so smart... But niet as smart as me, right?" Harren inquired of Adalia as he read over the notes. @shay

The extremely distant relative of Tatiana vas Ruthern- Natalya vas Ruthern- is confused as they cannot read yet or write yet, the Ruthern girl, simply commenting to herself while eating a chocolate bar near the Carrington Lemonade Stand in Providence. "Wat is this?" After the small child made her comment of the paper in confusion- she would toss it into her miniature messenger bag, now, asking one of the d'Arkents running the stand, how to make- Lemonade.

Spoiler

EDIT : This post is amazing! love it!

1 hour ago, Gusano said:

"Wow! Tittie is so smart... But niet as smart as me, right?" Harren inquired of Adalia as he read over the notes. @shay

"Da, nobody in all of Haense is as smart as vy." Adalia concurred.. albiet quite quietly so as to not have the Greyspine-bound uber-smart child-detective Tittie Ruthern overhear.